Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisJosh

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
:lol: I'm single and play paintball for a living :D

Single? You're 13 what else would you be? From what I've seen and heard of you, you don't have the mental capacity nor maturity it takes to have a real meaningful relationship with anyone or anything.

Is this how you display your self in public? A compulsive, little boy who is rude and doesn't know when it's time to shut up?

This forum is public, the equivalent to any public area. And the above is what most of us are thinking of you. Try for once thinking about what you say before you say it.....and GROW UP!!

This is in response to all your actions on this board not just the idiocy I've seen in this thread.

Someone had to say it.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by jaylenofan86
I bow down to all hot chicks! It seems we have a lot of hot chicks on this board! To all hot chicks: I'm single and fly airplanes.;)

I am copying Jayleno, Disjosh you moron.

No I am not 13, I am about to turn 15.

A compulsive, little boy

And yes thats me :lol:

bamboo7

ummm..........message board conflicts never settle anything. just not a good method of communication for that kinda thing. so lets try to be nice, or at least not attack each other.

DisJosh

Bamboo, I know your intentions are well but I really don't need a mediator.

Junior ToT is plain rude and I'm fed up. What he said in here a page or two back was plain rude. Nothing anyone says phases him. And he carries on like it's all a joke.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by dadisneynutter
welcome to stalkerville, please take a seat and keep your arms, head, and legs in the vehicle at all times, thank you! :lol:

Before they get ripped off by neurotic, crazy, 20 yr olds :D

General Grizz

*pssshhht* Please remain from eating, drinking, smoking, flash-photography, video-taping, and use of heavy-flame-throwing machinery. Thank you. *pssshhht*

:D :p

MicBat

Originally posted by dadisneynutter
welcome to stalkerville, please take a seat and keep your arms, head, and legs in the vehicle at all times, thank you! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You can say that again!!!... well, not literally!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom