Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisJosh

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
It's from a song, listen to the radio more.

I think MTV and the radio is the source of your problems. They've obviously warped you impressionable little mind to the point of no return.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DisJosh
I think MTV and the radio is the source of your problems. They've obviously warped you impressionable little mind to the point of no return.

Okay man... If you actually knew me you would know I don't watch MTV except for the Osbournes, and I can't stand new rap/ebonics, so I was actually making fun of Missy Elliot.

:rolleyes:

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Okay man... If you actually knew me you would know I don't watch MTV except for the Osbournes, and I can't stand new rap/ebonics, so I was actually making fun of Missy Elliot.

:rolleyes:

Ok, so Rap = Ebonics ? :confused:

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Took the words right out of my mouth..... I'm gonna get out of here before crosses start burning.

That guy bamboo said I should edit, so I followed his wisdom and did.:p

WDW-Imagineer

Well, I'm done with this topic.... I think you have lost the respect of everbody on this board, thats if they had any for you to begin with.

Have a nice life.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Well, I'm done with this topic.... I think you have lost the respect of everbody on this board, thats if they had any for you to begin with.

Have a nice life.

uh huh k thx

bamboo7

see that little button just to the left of the 'quote' button? the one that says 'edit'.....now might be a good time to use it.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by bamboo7
see that little button just to the left of the 'quote' button? the one that says 'edit'.....now might be a good time to use it.

Too late... somebody has already quoted him. :lol:

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Too late... somebody has already quoted him. :lol:

Okay Imagineer you do realize that you talking about crosses burning makes you just as much of a racist as me? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom