Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey4WDW

pics

Juniortot, I love your avatar. The grinch is cool!
I will have some more pics in a few days. I am going through all of my pictures and putting them in photo albums. I am eventually going to be catalogueing them.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Another one. I'm smiling a lil too much in this one though! But I still like it! :p

Babe...if you're ever looking for a nice male "FRIEND" that's a little older...I'm sure darrel will be there...on the other hand...if you want a little more...come see the big bad freak :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :lol: jk

Maria

I just got this one today from the bride, a friend of mine who got married a year ago! She just scanned them and sent them to me. These are some of my friends at her wedding. ;)

Attachments

• wedding13b.jpg
    wedding13b.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 178

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Re: pics

Originally posted by Mikey4WDW
Juniortot, I love your avatar. The grinch is cool!
I will have some more pics in a few days. I am going through all of my pictures and putting them in photo albums. I am eventually going to be catalogueing them.

Grinch rocks :D

Yeah OldKeyWest has a pic on here somewheres... No I did not save that pic to my HD! :lookaroun hehe j/k

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: pics

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Grinch rocks :D

Yeah OldKeyWest has a pic on here somewheres... No I did not save that pic to my HD! :lookaroun hehe j/k

Yes she does...because I posted my lil sister's picture for her :lol:

PrincessAli

I've seen about 6 different pictures of you on here.

I've seen about 6 different ones of WDW*babe and you don't seem to be complaining about that one...

no offense to you babe....you're cool:D

DisJosh

I've seen about 6 different pictures of you on here.

I've posted upwards of six...is that a problem for you. If so I'll take them all down for you master. :rolleyes:

darthdarrel

JR TOT this is a thead to post photos of yourself and your family,I don`t see any restrictions of how many photos you post! I for one do not mind see photos of Ali or anyone else for that matter.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom