Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim

YAY!! :D I got my proofs today! There are a few that aren't too good. So, I'll post like 1 or 2. If anyone wants to see more, just let me know!! :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDW*babe
YAY!! :D I got my proofs today! There are a few that aren't too good. So, I'll post like 1 or 2. If anyone wants to see more, just let me know!! :)

You could have a thread of just pictures of you and I'd salivat...I mean...view the thread all day long :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Ok...here I am in my Dumbo ears...don't I look cute? :lol:

Yes, yes yes...I do have ACTUAL Dumbo ears...and I do wear them around the parks...if you're lucky, I'll post a pic :)

Attachments

• the kenyonsdumbo.jpg
    the kenyonsdumbo.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 169

bamboo7

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
See...it's all in the way you view the picture...most people would see it as you trying to push your son...I see it as you SAVING your son as he was trying to JUMP! :hammer:

no way. he was definetly pushing ryan in. i met gary in person once, and he did the same thing to me. i had to walk around in wet clothes all day.

(btw - gary, we'll have to meet up to close that stuff out before i move away)

MicBat

Why couldn't you have taken a pic like scarjunior?! :lol: j/k :animwink:
My g'f would be kind of upset if she ever read this...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by bamboo7
no way. he was definetly pushing ryan in. i met gary in person once, and he did the same thing to me. i had to walk around in wet clothes all day.

(btw - gary, we'll have to meet up to close that stuff out before i move away)

Yep, have to give you credit though, you did put up a better fight.:lol:

When do you start?

aim

Hey, can we get some other people posting? I want to see more! By the way, nice pics since i was on last night! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom