Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Not that anyone cares...but here's a pic of the freak and the rest of his family... (no, I'm not the mom, sis, or dad) :lol:

Freak! :D

Hmm, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask your sisters age?? :lol: j/k

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Doh! :lol: But hey, whats 5 years? :D

umm...ILLEGAL :lol:

don't worry bud...you should see me try to keep my friends off of her...well, not so much now, but when we were growing up...like in High School and stuff

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
umm...ILLEGAL :lol:

don't worry bud...you should see me try to keep my friends off of her...well, not so much now, but when we were growing up...like in High School and stuff

Yeah same with my sister.

MicBat

"...Cause my life has been so overprotected. I don't need nobody telling me just what I wanna... What I want what what I'm gonna.. do about my destiny..." okay.. sorry for the drift, all this talk about being overprotected has forced me to break into song! :hammer:

Maria

Hey people!

When are we going to finally see one more picture on this thread? Please, don´t forget the name and purpose of the thread.

Thank you.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Might as well just delete this thread...thanks to the others who had to ruin it for the rest of us....

bamboo7

Originally posted by DMC-12
Might as well just delete this thread...thanks to the others who had to ruin it for the rest of us....

i am having a hard time understanding why you are upset about what has happened to this thread. you don't like that it was moved to chit chat? please explain.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by bamboo7
i am having a hard time understanding why you are upset about what has happened to this thread. you don't like that it was moved to chit chat? please explain.

Not so much that it was moved to chit chit.... but the fact that this thread became more of a "chat" thread... with fewer members posting there pics :)

Hope that Explains things for you

MicBat

I totally agree and I admit I have been chit chattin' it in a few threads (as seen by my last post ):brick: :brick: I apologize :(

darthdarrel

Well I figured that someone should post pictures so I figure I`ll start posting an album of sorts LOL! THis was me 4 hours after I was born on July 5,1967!:D

Attachments

• darrel at birth2.jpg
    darrel at birth2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 238

Invero

Scary Rob... lol

So Rob stopped by today... in his halloween garb...

*runs in fright*

Attachments

• scaryrob.gif
    scaryrob.gif
    92.7 KB · Views: 274
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom