Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invero

Originally posted by MicBat
LOL... Me niether! I was pretty much imprisoned at my high school... You couldn't leave unless your parent called or you had a dr's excuse. I was wondering the same, though.

My old HS was very lax... If you skipped class... your punishment was not learning the days lesson. If you had to go to the bathoom, you just got up and left. And if you wanted to go to Micky D's for lunch... go for it. We even had a smoking area for students. It actually worked out fairly well... there were obviously the ones who took advantage of it, but they were usually the ones who would have regardless. For the most part, it taught us all real-life responsibility and whatnot.

MicBat

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
My old HS was very lax... If you skipped class... your punishment was not learning the days lesson. If you had to go to the bathoom, you just got up and left. And if you wanted to go to Micky D's for lunch... go for it. We even had a smoking area for students. It actually worked out fairly well... there were obviously the ones who took advantage of it, but they were usually the ones who would have regardless. For the most part, it taught us all real-life responsibility and whatnot.

That's true... It probably also cut down on having to stay in class w/the jerks that just sat there and did nothing but act like a bunch of jacka***.

Snow White 27

Originally posted by alee4eva
Hehe, yup new york is weird with its teams. Are you on sideline? [/i]

Yessums, we just finished sideline football last week, and I am basketball sideline as well, but we haven't had tryouts yet for competitive!

alee4eva

Yessums, we just finished sideline football last week, and I am basketball sideline as well, but we haven't had tryouts yet for competitive!

Sounds like a blast! Good luck!

uniorTOT, ur homeschooled? Thats very cool.. though i dont think i could ever do that :wave:

sillyspook13

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Homeschooled :hammer:

Anyways yeah kids here can do pretty much whatever. Good to live in Georgia :lol:
Just curious, where in Georgia do you live? I grew up in Warner Robins. (Yes, I'm an Air Force brat!)

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by sillyspook13
Just curious, where in Georgia do you live? I grew up in Warner Robins. (Yes, I'm an Air Force brat!)

Marietta. Hmm, only AF place I know of is Dobbins, where is Warner Robins?

HorizonsMan

I lived in roswell, and yeah i know where warner robbins is, thats a cool area i think.

Junior tot i love Florida a whole lot more than Ga. I mean ive got sun, i got good food, and of course i got Disney. HA:lol:

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
True :) , but I need to have some kind of winter lol, I don't know if I could take it being warm all year, I've been to FL on New Years and its warm ! :lol:

alee4eva

True , but I need to have some kind of winter lol, I don't know if I could take it being warm all year, I've been to FL on New Years and its warm !

Thats why i dont think i could ever leave good ol' NY NY :D

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Yeah! :lol:

Plus, I love going to downtown Atlanta to the Fox Theatre at Christmas and theres a little snow falling, and your going to see the Nutcracker or something... Ahhh.... can't wait for Christmas :D

HorizonsMan

i love the fox, i have seen so many shows there, Robin Williams, Beauty and teh Beast, Ragtime, South Pacific, god, so many shows so little time

I also like centninal park and teh old omni, damn them Phillips aarena

darthdarrel

Originally posted by HorizonsMan
I lived in roswell, and yeah i know where warner robbins is, thats a cool area i think.

Junior tot i love Florida a whole lot more than Ga. I mean ive got sun, i got good food, and of course i got Disney. HA:lol:
Roswell? Did you see any UFO`S?:D

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by HorizonsMan
i love the fox, i have seen so many shows there, Robin Williams, Beauty and teh Beast, Ragtime, South Pacific, god, so many shows so little time

I also like centninal park and teh old omni, damn them Phillips aarena

Heh, yeah I remember the Omni, only went there once for the Circus, but it was fun all the same :lol:

Centinnial park is kind of bland, but I've been there quite a few times.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Yeah! :lol:

Plus, I love going to downtown Atlanta to the Fox Theatre at Christmas and theres a little snow falling, and your going to see the Nutcracker or something... Ahhh.... can't wait for Christmas :D

Umm..you get snow in Atlanta???

Wow...I thought it was rare for snow in NC let alone GA.

WDWFREAK53

Well, since everyone else has done the whole South Park thing...I thought that I'd post mine :) (actually...I posted 2...one as the freak that you all know and love :lol: and for the first...no wait...second...no wait...third time...I'm revealing my TRUE identity :) )

The REAL ME!

Attachments

• freak\'s sp dude.jpg
    freak\'s sp dude.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 204
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom