Give me an "R"
"R"
Give me an "E"
"E"
Give me an "A"
"A"
Give me a "K"
"K"

What's that spell??? :lol: (ok, NOW I have really lost it)
*rolls her eyes* Do you guys do this everytime you see girls in cheerleading outfits? *blah*

And people wonder why I rarely divelge the information that I used to cheer.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
*rolls her eyes* Do you guys do this everytime you see girls in cheerleading outfits? *blah*

Give me an "A"
Give me an "N"
Give me a "G"
Give me an "E"
Give me an "L"
Give me an "I"

*takes breathe....*

Give me a "Q"
Give me a "U"
Give me an "E"

What does that spell???

PARTY POOPER :) jk Ang!

alee4eva

Thats awesome, I didnt know that we had so many of us. I'm on kickline (pom, kick, and dance) and thats really the only cheerleading we have in our school. yay cheerleaders and ex-cheerleaders who love disney! lol okay now i really sound like the typical ditz :rolleyes:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Give me an "A"
Give me an "N"
Give me a "G"
Give me an "E"
Give me an "L"
Give me an "I"

*takes breathe....*

Give me a "Q"
Give me a "U"
Give me an "E"

What does that spell???

PARTY POOPER :) jk Ang!

Never been a party pooper and seriously the mood I'm in.. please don't call me that. I'm already very close to having a slight breakdown...

Hmmm *looks through her files for a picture to post* hehe... Okay so this one is from last year around christmas time. My hair though is *almost* that long again... I think it needs to be cut though.. never lies straight unless it's about shoulder length :(

Attachments

• mewdw2.jpg
    mewdw2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 267

btb6mm

Me and beautiful wife.:D
3129Ep02-94.jpg

Snow White 27

Originally posted by alee4eva
Thats awesome, I didnt know that we had so many of us. I'm on kickline (pom, kick, and dance) and thats really the only cheerleading we have in our school. yay cheerleaders and ex-cheerleaders who love disney! lol okay now i really sound like the typical ditz :rolleyes:

Thats soo cool! At our school we only have sideline, for basketball and football and then competitive but that doesnt start till about the end of november, last year our school went to state! We are all determined to go there this year!

alee4eva

Thats soo cool! At our school we only have sideline, for basketball and football and then competitive but that doesnt start till about the end of november, last year our school went to state! We are all determined to go there this year!

Hehe, yup new york is weird with its teams. Are you on sideline?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by alee4eva
Hehe, yup new york is weird with its teams. Are you on sideline?

I used to play football...but I kinda felt like a cheerleader...because I was always on sideline :lol: jk

SnowWhite5669

Here's my son in concert at the Living Room... his group's name is Upset Broke (isn't that what every teenager is??)

Attachments

• chris_living_room_1_copy.jpg
    chris_living_room_1_copy.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 234

HorizonsMan

Originally posted by Erika
TOT, don't you ever go to class? :lol:

Kids in that area are pretty much free to do what they want, He might just be checking during lunch or something. I used to do the same thing at my old high School which was Roswell High which is not too far from tot i think, But hey what do i know im only a college kid.

Erika

Originally posted by HorizonsMan
Kids in that area are pretty much free to do what they want, He might just be checking during lunch or something. I used to do the same thing at my old high School which was Roswell High which is not too far from tot i think, But hey what do i know im only a college kid.

Wow, that's a lot more freedom than I had in high school :( I was just noticing a lot of mid-morning and early afternoon posts so I was curious. :drevil: (curious- or bored LOL)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
Never been a party pooper and seriously the mood I'm in.. please don't call me that. I'm already very close to having a slight breakdown...

Hmmm *looks through her files for a picture to post* hehe... Okay so this one is from last year around christmas time. My hair though is *almost* that long again... I think it needs to be cut though.. never lies straight unless it's about shoulder length :(

Daaaayyyaannngggg. :D Nice-ness

Oh . . . wait . . . I'm old, aren't I? :lookaroun

Why you're just the bee's knees Angelique!

MicBat

Originally posted by Erika
Wow, that's a lot more freedom than I had in high school :( I was just noticing a lot of mid-morning and early afternoon posts so I was curious. :drevil: (curious- or bored LOL)

LOL... Me niether! I was pretty much imprisoned at my high school... You couldn't leave unless your parent called or you had a dr's excuse. I was wondering the same, though.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by MicBat
LOL... Me niether! I was pretty much imprisoned at my high school... You couldn't leave unless your parent called or you had a dr's excuse. I was wondering the same, though.

Ooo, I'm a celebrity :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom