Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Originally posted by NowInc
Ok..its about time i posted a few good pics of me eh?? Now...looking at me..youd totally never imagine me having a Disney obsession..

Judge me as you may...doesnt bug me ;) I love my life..hehe

Awesome! From the looks of your band(no offense meant), I'd say you play metal, but I could be wrong of course :) . What do you guys play? Cover songs? Write your own?

darthdarrel

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Awesome! From the looks of your band(no offense meant), I'd say you play metal, but I could be wrong of course :) . What do you guys play? Cover songs? Write your own?
No Deadstar assembly is not metal. They are industrial/trance.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Re: Scary Rob... lol

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
So Rob stopped by today... in his halloween garb...

*runs in fright*

sexy man.. sexy man

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria
I hope you are giving me credit for that! LOL :lol: :animwink:

Personnally i prefered SpYder, but...

(What do i know about industrial/trance!) :lol:

NowInc

Goth Industrial new metal punk trance sorta stuff...sounds like nothing else you have heard ...many people on this forum have my CD or have heard my bands MP3s..so they can probobly describe it better from an "outsider" viewpoint...

and we play one cover (our first single) and the rest are all originals...

WDWFREAK53

Goth Industrial new metal punk trance sorta stuff...sounds like nothing else you have heard ...many people on this forum have my CD or have heard my bands MP3s..so they can probobly describe it better from an "outsider" viewpoint...

Junior...Very tight stuff here...I've heard a few songs...and the rock (speaking of that...can I pick it up yet Dan?)

NowInc

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Junior...Very tight stuff here...I've heard a few songs...and the rock (speaking of that...can I pick it up yet Dan?)

The new CDs will arrive in OUR hands on monday...so give it maybe a week or so to reach FYE ;)

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended

Awesome man wicked stuff. Did a search for deadstar assembly in google, got your site. Read your interview, listening to a song called "Normal" right now. Love it, has a RZ, Manson sound to it :cool:

WDWFREAK53

Awesome man wicked stuff. Did a search for deadstar assembly in google, got your site. Read your interview, listening to a song called "Normal" right now. Love it, has a RZ, Manson sound to it :cool:

Dan...hint...(that makes 2 of us that LOVE NORMAL!) :lol:

NowInc

haha...uh oh...

ok..remember..its all a GIMIC...dont start thinking that im really that weird ;)

Yeah...i love normal as well...the radio down here is starting to give it a bit of airplay (they played Send me and angel and Breathe for me for like...months..)... maybe we'll make that our next video.who knows...its so not up to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom