Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISTCrew20

Hey Kenan, that thing you said about your family is like the family from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" is so true. They look like a fun group of people to hang with

MicBat

Originally posted by room1313@TTZTOT
Hey Kenan, that thing you said about your family is like the family from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" is so true. They look like a fun group of people to hang with
:lol: :lol: True True!

Immediate family?? You mean like aunts, uncles, cousins right?

Kenan

Yeah, I know. My family is HUGE! lol

Kenan

Originally posted by MicBat
:lol: :lol: True True!

Immediate family?? You mean like aunts, uncles, cousins right?

Yeah, moms sisters, and fathers brother. Thats immeidate. Then if you wanna include my extended family, thats another 100 or so. And Im not joking. lol

guwag

I love Sclub, and he does look a little like it. They broke up though didnt they?
Unfortunately they did, their last performance was about 2 Weeks ago :cry:

Kenan, you should have invited Piglet as in your Avatar, would have made for interesting pictures lol :)

Wilt Dasney

Santa in the Twilight Zone...one of my favorite pics. (Even though I think I look like a 12-yr-old, all nice and clean-shaven.)

<------------------------

And I hate to sound like just another drooling male keyboard-puncher, so I'll keep this brief, but....Susan, you been holding out on us, sweetheart!!:eek:

PrincessAli

okay....here's one from graduation...I look like crap....but oh well.....someone better reply to me cuz they never do! :mad: :lol:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 175

Tramp

Originally posted by PrincessAli
okay....here's one from graduation...:lol:

Nice Picture Princess....Congratulations! Don't look so happy. Now ya gotta find a job and contribute to my social security.:lol:

(Don't count on it, Tramp....she's probably gonna goof off in college for 4 years) :rolleyes:

PrincessAli

Originally posted by Tramp
Nice Picture Princess....Congratulations! Don't look so happy. Now ya gotta find a job and contribute to my social security.:lol:

(Don't count on it, Tramp....she's probably gonna goof off in college for 4 years) :rolleyes:

Tramp's turning into a schitzo......

DisJosh

Hehe Ali graduated weeeeeeeeeee! I already saw that pic silly head...making me come all the way over here for a pic I already saw....geeeeez. :p

PrincessAli

Originally posted by DisJosh
Hehe Ali graduated weeeeeeeeeee! I already saw that pic silly head...making me come all the way over here for a pic I already saw....geeeeez. :p

yes....because I want to know that people actually notice me

DisJosh

Originally posted by PrincessAli
yes....because I want to know that people actually notice me

I notice you Ali!! And I certainly noticed your pics...I am the one who let you use my album to host them!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom