Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

disney2b

Originally posted by DisJosh
More of me just for the hell of it...I know how much you all love to see me. :D lol

So what kind of Fender is that, I''m guessing a split-coil P-bass.

I'll have to post mine sometime.

DisJosh

Originally posted by disney2b
So what kind of Fender is that, I''m guessing a split-coil P-bass.

I'll have to post mine sometime.

Standard Fender P...Mexican made I think lol. It only cost me about $199 back when I bought it. It's basically the same as the Squire P bass's. I'd be surprised if there are any differences. I'm looking in to a Fender J bass but I really liked a used Warwick I played in a shop the other day. I don't know why I even look at other guitars it's not like I can afford one lol.

disney2b

Originally posted by DisJosh
Standard Fender P...Mexican made I think lol. It only cost me about $199 back when I bought it. It's basically the same as the Squire P bass's. I'd be surprised if there are any differences. I'm looking in to a Fender J bass but I really liked a used Warwick I played in a shop the other day. I don't know why I even look at other guitars it's not like I can afford one lol.

buy the Warwick over the Fender. I bought a Carvin a year ago, there equal to a Warwick and american made. There guitars suck but the bass dont even compare to any others in its price range. I get a pic of it later, it has the best looking wood i've ever seen.

NowInc

Stay away from carvin..they dont make anything worth more than 50 bucks..

...also..TRY and stay away from any bass that requires a 9volt battery for the pickups...

NowInc

I got bored today so i took a pic of my deformed face...i think the flash was set a bit high tho..

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 218

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Erika
Dan,

I'd like to thank you in advance for a sweaty 7-8 hours full of nightmares *shudder*

Erika...I'm gonna make an avatar like yours...except...a pic of me...and instead of "I Need a Home" it's gonna say "I NEED A WUMIN"

Maria

Originally posted by NowInc
I got bored today so i took a pic of my deformed face...i think the flash was set a bit high tho..

:slurp: :slurp:

That nose job is a good one but it takes the greek out of you! :(

:animwink:

The_CEO

Originally posted by NowInc

Reminds me of Michael Jackson?

Edit... Its the nose.. Thats all. ;) Ofcourse.. Im one to talk LOL

bamboo7

Originally posted by sandjhooker
Erik, we are to believe you're studying? English paper?

note the objects in front of him, from his left to right....

book...book....tv remote.

i don't think he's studying too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom