Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisJosh

More of me just for the hell of it...I know how much you all love to see me. :D lol

Attachments

• aaaaabass.jpg
    aaaaabass.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 139

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I think it may exclude you from looking cool, but you do have a passing resemblance to that ageing guitar maestro Dave Gilmour of the Pink Floyd. :animwink:

WDW David

Banned
Originally posted by DisJosh
More of me just for the hell of it...I know how much you all love to see me. :D lol

I think thats the first pic you've posted where you haven't photoshop'd it in some way.

Maria: Yeah I do look familiar :)

DisJosh

Originally posted by happy snapper
I think it may exclude you from looking cool, but you do have a passing resemblance to that ageing guitar maestro Dave Gilmour of the Pink Floyd. :animwink:

Happy, of cours that makes me cool! I love Pink Floyd. I'm wearing a darkside of the moon tee shirt in one of the pics I posted in this thread lol.

I dont see it though...lol Maybe if I lost a few more pounds.

I wish I could play and write songs like him!

Attachments

• daveana019b.jpg
    daveana019b.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 178

DisJosh

Originally posted by Maria
Hey David, nice pic! You look familiar.... :animwink:

He bares a resemblance to you know who but looks much older. That ToT poster in the backround doesn't help things either lol. :lol:

DisJosh

Originally posted by WDW David
I think thats the first pic you've posted where you haven't photoshop'd it in some way.

I edited it to make it black and white and I lowered the contrast lol. I've posted unedited pictures of me...you just have to look way in the beginning. Not to mention there are about a dozen on my web site lol.

WDW David

Banned
Originally posted by WDW David

I edited it to make it black and white and I lowered the contrast lol. I've posted unedited pictures of me...you just have to look way in the beginning. Not to mention there are about a dozen on my web site lol.

Whats the url?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Happy, of cours that makes me cool! I love Pink Floyd. I'm wearing a darkside of the moon tee shirt in one of the pics I posted in this thread lol.

I dont see it though...lol Maybe if I lost a few more pounds.

I wish I could play and write songs like him!

Maybe this is you in quite a few years??? The one without the beard:)

Attachments

• dsjosh.jpg
    dsjosh.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom