Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
You thought he'd look like this...(actually this was taken in his hometown though)

LOL! Freak and Tenchu :D

Bri...actually... the suburb I went to High School in.. the library... looks just like that building in BTTF...lol I sware :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
LOL! Freak and Tenchu :D

Bri...actually... the suburb I went to High School in.. the library... looks just like that building in BTTF...lol I sware :)

SAVE THE CLOCKTOWER!

Maria

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Wait...

MELVIN'S BACK!!!!

:lol: jk

(where is he? :( )

Don´t worry, if he is like his uncle, he´ll be back... it´s in his blood, and he can´t be away for that long... maybe quiet, but not away... :animwink:

WDW David

Banned
Originally posted by Main Street USA
I see the TOT poster in the background!:D

Wow I'm suprised you can see that, its really small. My eyes must just be tired.

I paid $15 for that one in the attraction gift shop, they are $1 on Ebay now. :(

NowInc

Originally posted by Luau Cove
Is that a gibson epiphone SG you're playing?

-->Luaucris

Nope..ESP EC300..modeled after a les paul standard..the SGs are more...sharp looking..i dont like em ;)

disney2b

I've been on here off and on for a while so i decided i'll post a pic of me. got to find one first, tomorrow i hope. i don't think i'll have a cool stage pic like Dan, places i play in have like 3 colored lights.:lol:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by disney2b
I've been on here off and on for a while so i decided i'll post a pic of me. got to find one first, tomorrow i hope. i don't think i'll have a cool stage pic like Dan, places i play in have like 3 colored lights.:lol:
So where`s the photo?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom