Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWFREAK53

Erik is trying to impress me... :lol:

(Notice the "DICTIONARY" ) (abridged or unabridged?)

Erik is catching up on his spelling skills! YOU GO BOY!

djmatthews

Here is a picture of drunk Darren, this was the last night of term £11 ($17 approx) a ticket and "drink the bar dry", so unlimited alcohol.... it was fun (from what I remember)!!! :lol:

Attachments

• random font shot with darren.jpg
    random font shot with darren.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 244
Here it goes...I've never posted a pic in a post before so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I'll look for one of me, but in the meantime, here's a pic of my son!

vwp

I tried to put the picture itself in here. but all I can get it to do is a link! Help!

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by djmatthews
Here is a picture of drunk Darren, this was the last night of term £11 ($17 approx) a ticket and "drink the bar dry", so unlimited alcohol.... it was fun (from what I remember)!!! :lol:

You look like you were having a great time! But the person in pink is practically on the floor :lol:

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Erika
Erik, you have such an infectious smile. You always look like you're about to burst out laughing! I love it!

Originally posted by spider-man
Erik is a younger Keanu Reeves.

Wow thank you guys.

yea Erika, I'm known for my smile around the music building at my university. (it's gotten me in some trouble too)
I'm definetly the person that gets everyone to laugh around my department. (i.e. today I had chocolate b/f 9a.m. WoW did we have an interesting Music History class)
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by disneyfanmom
Here it goes...I've never posted a pic in a post before so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I'll look for one of me, but in the meantime, here's a pic of my son!

vwp

I tried to put the picture itself in here. but all I can get it to do is a link! Help!

Umm your son looks a lot like Jafar :lol:

j/k what an adorable young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom