Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Re: Finally!

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Hey guys, I said I would post this as soon as I got it. And I just got it back a few days ago! hehehe, this pic is from Homecoming when I won Queen! :sohappy: :sohappy:

I got here too late and she had taken the pic off the thread! Whyyyy?? :veryconfu :(

Re: Finally!

Hey guys, I said I would post this as soon as I got it. And I just got it back a few days ago! hehehe, this pic is from Homecoming when I won Queen! :sohappy: :sohappy:

I got hosed.......I SEE NO PIC!

Originally posted by bamboo7
thanks erik

here is me and a friend on main street tonight.

Just out of curiosity....is she single? I mean....im moving down to florida in about 2 months, I will be working at disney, so she could visit me. Just a question though...lol :p

aim

Sorry bout that you guys! haha, i didn't like that picture that well. I didn't have time to post the other one. The background of it was too much for me. So I cleaned it up. Here's the new one:

I know I know...it could have been worse, I could have said something like someone open a window, cuz its so hot in here...or perhaps something along the lines of i thought angels had wings...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Ok... here I am at Epcot yesterday...

Blah... I dont like this pic....lol.. I dont look this dorky all the time...LOL :)

Attachments

• jerjiy.jpg
    jerjiy.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 177

Maria

Sorry bout that you guys! haha, i didn't like that picture that well. I didn't have time to post the other one. The background of it was too much for me. So I cleaned it up. Here's the new one:

Thanks! Nice pic, but now I am curious to see what the background was! :lol: :animwink:

Maria

Originally posted by DMC-12
Ok... here I am at Epcot yesterday...

Blah... I dont like this pic....lol.. I dont look this dorky all the time...LOL :)

LOL! I hope so! :lol:

Just kidding! You were looking at something with a lot of concentration, huh? :D :animwink:

aim

Originally posted by Maria
Thanks! Nice pic, but now I am curious to see what the background was! :lol: :animwink:

It was the set up for the dance. But I didn't know until the day before, but my outfit matched the dance perfectly. Same colors. So with the red and stuff, it made the picture too busy.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Maria
LOL! I hope so! :lol:

Just kidding! You were looking at something with a lot of concentration, huh? :D :animwink:

Well... er....ummm... uh.. LOL There were quite a few cheerleaders in ImageWorks to...LOL Sheesh... and they were hogging all the machines... they would not get off & give anyone else a turn... and they took like 50 pictures each.... GRRRRrrrr :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom