Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhriangel

Well since I haven't posted anything in ages... this is from the night I got drunk.... but it's before I got drunk.. hehe see I cut my hair :)...

(I know it's black and white but I was playing in photoshop hehe)

Attachments

• angelred.gif
    angelred.gif
    44.9 KB · Views: 192

Goofette

I'll start at the top :) ...Luau, Great pic of you and your sisters. You all look so cute, and the baby sis is adorable.

Bagheera, very very cool pic. I love that.

And Angel, very pretty pic. Too bad you didn't take one AFTER the drinking LOL...that could have been interesting.

WDWspider

Wow, this thread has really gotten back on track. I had to review quite a few pages. I had stopped checking when the thread went heavy into Chit Chat. Good job turning her around everyone.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Angelique
Well since I haven't posted anything in ages... this is from the night I got drunk.... but it's before I got drunk.. hehe see I cut my hair :)...

(I know it's black and white but I was playing in photoshop hehe)

How CUTE Ang!.... but you knew that :) :wave: *hugs*

no2apprentice

Okay, old fogey time. So-so picture quality, great location. No2apprentice clan...I'm the one on the left trying not to collapse.

Attachments

• dsgroup.jpg
    dsgroup.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 185

Dizknee_Phreek

i swear, we have some of the most beautiful families on these forums, don't we?

wonderful pic, no2apprentice! thanks for sharing! and such a reflective family (the shoes and packs, that is! :animwink: :D )

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by ShanenLuvsDsny
Thanks Maria!:) Here's the full picture; his name's Joey. :animwink: :D
OHMIGOSH! This past post is SO from a YEAR AGO, but Joey McIntyre!? Every memory of me being 9 years old just came rushing back to me!

If ya'll need something to do sometime, go to the beginning of this thread and just look at it again.

Okay, time to catch my breath... ugh, JOEY MCINTYRE!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom