Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizknee_Phreek

ah, gotcha! :) i figured that's what was going on, but it just wasn't showing up on Angel's post that she had edited it.

:lol: nevermind...just saw tenchu's recent addition...nice one, tenchu! :animwink: :D

Lhriangel

I've been FRAMED!!! LMAO I never typed those things.. that's why it didn't say that my post had been edited.. cause I didn't edit my post!!!!!!

Maybe I should have typed those though hehe...

Luau Cove

Originally posted by Angelique
Who is the guy next to you? LMAO

Those are my friends, some of them part of my rock band. If we get famous you would have a sneak preview and a never-released super-backstage pic!
:hammer:

-->Looaoo

MicBat

Originally posted by Luau Cove
Those are my friends, some of them part of my rock band. If we get famous you would have a sneak preview and a never-released super-backstage pic!
:hammer:

-->Looaoo

Rock band? Fun! What do you play?

Dizknee_Phreek

how cute, sillyspook!!! :sohappy: and i agree with MicBat, the first Tigger pic is really cool! i love the rays of sunlight beaming through the trees!

Luau Cove

Phreek. We just recorded a demo. If we succeed, discounts for everyone , contrary, if we do not, I'll blame you all for that. :fork:

Yes. Bamboo, I'm in center city. You too?

--> LhuOw

Dizknee_Phreek

Phreek. We just recorded a demo. If we succeed, discounts for everyone , contrary, if we do not, I'll blame you all for that. :fork:

:lookaroun in that case, best of luck to you!! :D

Mikey4WDW

music

Hey Luau, what type of music does your group play, write and the like. I like all types of music, from Goth to country. Let us know if you get any "major" contracts.

MicBat

When I get all the songs registered in a week or so, if someone tells me how, I can make them mp3, okay?

-->Louaw

I was actually going to ask you to do that! :sohappy:

Luau Cove

Well you could say it's a Bon Jovi type of Rock , mixed with new alternative rock but always mantaining our roots. It's strange because we all got different likes regarding music, Guns N Roses, Motley Crue, Green Day, Everlast, Pearl Jam, so we try to always mix and mix and mix, and it's getting good with the time. Right now we are finishing the re-masterization. I'll let you know when all's finished!

-->LookOut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom