Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicBat

Cute pic alee!!! I must agree with you, Mikey4WDW!!! :wave:

No one in my high school was made fun of for being a virgin, to their face that is... :lookaroun I was never really "made fun of" or talked about, but it was more of a fooling around type, guys locker room thing, like, "oh, if you look closely, you can see his halo" or "mr goody goody." The same would happen, though, when I didn't drink at a party. I didn't take offense to it, b/c it wasn't said in a tone that was derogitory... if that makes any sense... :veryconfu

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by alee4eva
Yay my senior pictures finally got here.... this is from August, lol took us long enough to order :)

To quote Eddie Murphy from Delirious....

"Hummanah Hummana Hummana"

Very cute Alee :)

Maria

Originally posted by figment99
Sorry I'm late on this, computer problems... *digs up a picture from the black hole inside his hard drive*

We see you had a computer problem here.... where is the picture? :lol: :animwink:

Erika

Re: avatar

Originally posted by Mikey4WDW
Erika, that is a neat avatar. How did you create that?

Rob switched from an eye to a hand so I copied him yet again. All I did was scan my hand and slap my face on top of it :lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Re: Re: avatar

Originally posted by Erika
. All I did was scan my hand and slap my face on top of it :lol:

Literally??:) An obsession with Disney is one thing battering yourself in the name of art is another>:)

Erika

Re: Re: Re: avatar

Originally posted by happy snapper
Literally??:) An obsession with Disney is one thing battering yourself in the name of art is another>:)

ROFLMAO!!!

*slaps Happy Snapper with face*

figment99

*Emerges from the black hole that is his hard drive* Found it. . . sorry it isn't very good at all, but the best I can do on short notice, as Spock would say about inoperative turbolifts. . .btw, this was taken after a weeklong trip into the mountains.

Attachments

• img09.jpg
    img09.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 174

figment99

Actually, those people aren't my family--they're fellow campers in the program I was in at the time called Leadership School for Social Justice (long story--email or IM me if you'd like to hear it)--they were some of the neatest people I met :sohappy:. The picture was originally a group shot that I cropped rather badly.:rolleyes: It was just the only one I could find.

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: Re: avatar

Speaking of avatars Happy Snapper....

I'm looking at yours....and I'm a little confused...I think he's moving a little too fast for him to be hitchhiking...WHAT EXACTLY IS HE DOING????? :lookaroun

MicBat

Re: Re: Re: Re: avatar

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

I'm looking at yours....and I'm a little confused...I think he's moving a little too fast for him to be hitchhiking...WHAT EXACTLY IS HE DOING????? :lookaroun

LMAO!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lookaroun

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Re: Re: Re: Re: avatar

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Mmmm with eyes that size Id say your well versed in that wrist action. Hitching I mean:animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: avatar

Mmmm with eyes that size Id say your well versed in that wrist action. Hitching I mean:animwink:

Ummm...ummmm...........oh boy...I'm gonna pat you on the back....for once...I'm completely speechless :lookaroun

I don't "hitch" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom