Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by 10021982
Um,...well, (blushing) let's just say I try to stay out of trouble when I go there. I've seen people get drunk and stoned doing some pretty dumb things there.....Only to wake up the next morning regretting what they did and being somewhat "scared" about it too!! ( and then seeing a video on the net of what they did!!)

The "Girsl Gone WILD" commericals come to mind when you say that... :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by DMC-12
The "Girsl Gone WILD" commericals come to mind when you say that... :lol:

Don´t go that far.... "Wild On E!" :eek: ...and let me tell you, we get them with no blurry parts... some of the episodes are :hurl:

I wonder if there is a Wild on Bay Harbor? :veryconfu We could find some familiar faces! :lookaroun

:D :animwink:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Maria
Don´t go that far.... "Wild On E!" :eek: ...and let me tell you, we get them with no blurry parts... some of the episodes are :hurl:

I wonder if there is a Wild on Bay Harbor? :veryconfu We could find some familiar faces! :lookaroun

:D :animwink:

lol...no blurry parts? hmmm
Do you get the Jerry Springer show with no blurry parts? :lol: ;) :hurl:

Maria

To continue with the thread drift... why did you choose 10021982? Is that your number at the "workplace"? Do you wear stripes all the time? :D :animwink: j/k... I just realized that I had to type so many numbers to address you! LOL :animwink:

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by 10021982
Um,...well, (blushing) let's just say I try to stay out of trouble when I go there. I've seen people get drunk and stoned doing some pretty dumb things there.....Only to wake up the next morning regretting what they did and being somewhat "scared" about it too!! ( and then seeing a video on the net of what they did!!)

You won't catch me doing anything like that. The only thing I ever regret the next morning is eating too much BB-Q food!! HA!!

I know, I'm :snore: :snore: :snore:

you have no idea how much respect i have for you, and people like you. i'm the same way...i always try to think ahead and not do something i'll regret later. but it's so typical these days to see people getting drunk and stoned and just doing really stupid things, so it's really nice to meet people who have no desire to do that kind of thing. Kudos to you! :sohappy:

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
you have no idea how much respect i have for you, and people like you. i'm the same way...i always try to think ahead and not do something i'll regret later. but it's so typical these days to see people getting drunk and stoned and just doing really stupid things, so it's really nice to meet people who have no desire to do that kind of thing. Kudos to you! :sohappy:

People seem to rib me alot for being the same way. I fell in with some 'straight edge' punks in high school and have been that way ever since. No smoking, no drugs, and maybe one beer socially. But in truth I don't like the taste of alcohol. Also no promiscuous(sp.) ______ as there are nasty things out there as well.
It may seem dull and boring, but I know a lot of other ways to have fun without doing something that will be regretted later.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by monorailmike
People seem to rib me alot for being the same way. I fell in with some 'straight edge' punks in high school and have been that way ever since. No smoking, no drugs, and maybe one beer socially. But in truth I don't like the taste of alcohol. Also no promiscuous(sp.) ______ as there are nasty things out there as well.
It may seem dull and boring, but I know a lot of other ways to have fun without doing something that will be regretted later.
I too don`t drink,don`t smoke and don`t do drugs and I very rarely swear!:D

SirNim

*in a dreary, drolling, zombie-like voice with tongue hanging out of mouth and drooling, eyes staring wide open at nothing*
"Hi Maria... Hello..."

Cliff

Hey, what does this say about some of the demographics of Disney fans? Are we an army of people that like....well....we like "wholesomeness"?? Huh,.....that's why everything at Disney is squeeky clean and people are so polite and friendly to eash other.

Unlike those dirty-rotten "Bush Garden/ Universal" fans....always cursin' and swearin' and litterin' and line cutting. Parents practically have to cover thier kids eyes in those parks...yeah,...bunch of heathins! LOL

Yeah, my life is simple. I have a great thing going and I don't try to muck it up with a buch of crazy "cheap thrills" like some people do.

Thanks for the compliment!

CT : - )

Hi Maria!!

;)

iluvepcot

I think its great that ya'll are clean and all, but ya'll are making the ones who like to have fun seem bad!! I do not smoke or do drugs,never have, but i drink. alot:lol: being in a fraternity, its hard to not get involved with alcohol, same with girls. being in a fraternity, theres just girls everywhere, all of ya'll who are in college know what im talking about. especially when ur at the number 1 party school in the nation!! GO LSU!!! this is my time to live it up. when i graduate, i'll have to settle down, get a real job, get married, and all that other stuff, so i dont think its bad that i party hard while i still have the chance. its not bad to just let go every once in a while. So Drink UP!!!!:D

P.S. anyone gonna be at WDW jan 11-16??? The Delta Chi's from LSU will be at Pleasure Island pretty much every night so come join us!!! I promise itll be fun :D

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by iluvepcot
I think its great that ya'll are clean and all, but ya'll are making the ones who like to have fun seem bad!! I do not smoke or do drugs,never have, but i drink. alot:lol: being in a fraternity, its hard to not get involved with alcohol, same with girls. being in a fraternity, theres just girls everywhere, all of ya'll who are in college know what im talking about. especially when ur at the number 1 party school in the nation!! GO LSU!!! this is my time to live it up. when i graduate, i'll have to settle down, get a real job, get married, and all that other stuff, so i dont think its bad that i party hard while i still have the chance. its not bad to just let go every once in a while. So Drink UP!!!!:D

P.S. anyone gonna be at WDW jan 11-16??? The Delta Chi's from LSU will be at Pleasure Island pretty much every night so come join us!!! I promise itll be fun :D

umm, point taken...i guess. but with me, i'm young and i like to have fun....but i can find other ways than just drinking and 'living it up' as you call it. not that we're trying to make you 'look bad', which really isn't our fault if you 'look bad' or not, but having fun isn't just getting a high off of some substance or whatnot. maybe you just gotta know where i come from to know what i'm saying....my whol family is very old-fashioned Christian type. no one in my family (that i'm close to anyways) goes out and parties or drinks or does drugs or anything like that. we're very rooted in what we believe in which includes taking care of the bodies God gave us. drinking and stuff is your choice, but it's certainly not the only way to have fun.
and i kinda take a bit of a personal offense to this "but ya'll are making the ones who like to have fun seem bad" i know you probably didn't mean it the way it sounded, but we 'clean cut' folks like to have fun too...just not in the same way you do. :)

Maria

Originally posted by iluvepcot
its not bad to just let go every once in a while. So Drink UP!!!!:D

Just don´t drink and drive! :animwink: ....and while you are in WDW, don´t forget to mullethunt! :lol:

In my case, if I drink, the party is over because it makes me sleepy, so I am a lot funnier and I have a lot more fun if I stick to my regular Coke! :D :animwink:

iluvepcot

umm, point taken...i guess. but with me, i'm young and i like to have fun....but i can find other ways than just drinking and 'living it up' as you call it. not that we're trying to make you 'look bad', which really isn't our fault if you 'look bad' or not, but having fun isn't just getting a high off of some substance or whatnot. maybe you just gotta know where i come from to know what i'm saying....my whol family is very old-fashioned Christian type. no one in my family (that i'm close to anyways) goes out and parties or drinks or does drugs or anything like that. we're very rooted in what we believe in which includes taking care of the bodies God gave us. drinking and stuff is your choice, but it's certainly not the only way to have fun.
and i kinda take a bit of a personal offense to this "but ya'll are making the ones who like to have fun seem bad" i know you probably didn't mean it the way it sounded, but we 'clean cut' folks like to have fun too...just not in the same way you do. :)

i have fun many other ways beside drinking and girls. i love WDW for instance. it is that one place on earth for me where nothing else matters and you can just get immersed in this dream world. and there are many other ways i like to have fun, drinking and girls are NOT the only ways, but just becase i do enjoy those 2 things very much doesnt make me a bad person. i am an extremely nice guy and very fun and easy to get along with, anyone who talks to me understands that. right Maria??:D i am a very strong catholic and i love my faith and my church very much. I would just like people to get to know me on this board because it seems everytime i post something its something negative and thats because i only post when i take offense to something, thats my fault and i need to post at all times, not just times when i get offended. and i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea about me, i just like to have fun in more ways than u do, thats all. :animwink:

Castle Cake Apologist

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Rock on Amy! :D
VERY well said.
Where've you been? I haven't seen you on AIM lately! :(

iluvepcot

gee thanks dsneyxpert, i dont think it was very well said at all, i think she totally missed the point i was trying to make

Castle Cake Apologist

It was well said in my eyes. I don't drink, nor will I ever... it just (in all rights) seems nasty. I don't know why you'd want to drink depressants anyways... *Shrugs*

iluvepcot

ok xpert, i never spoke down to you for not drinking, i understand u dont and thats cool with me ok? so dont speak down to me for drinking. and there not depressants. believe u me, i get quite excited when im drunk:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom