Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikimsu2002

Here's a recent picture of me. It was taken last Monday by my best friend. He was playing with my camera while we were out driving. I'm surprised we didn't get in an accident with him taking pictures of me while I was driving. If you want to see more check out my website www.geocities.com/princessniki2514/linkspage.html

Attachments

• christmas 086.jpg
    christmas 086.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 255

aim

Originally posted by nikimsu2002
Here's a recent picture of me. It was taken last Monday by my best friend. He was playing with my camera while we were out driving. I'm surprised we didn't get in an accident with him taking pictures of me while I was driving.

Cute pic! :) I really like your hat!! It's so cute! :D

Cliff

Wow, this thread has been around forever!

I stumbled in here and figured I'd participat...partisipa....particapa.....I mean join in.

Just me soaking wet out in my back yard with my boat.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 217

Maria

Originally posted by 10021982
Wow, this thread has been around forever!

I stumbled in here and figured I'd participat...partisipa....particapa.....I mean join in.

Just me soaking wet out in my back yard with my boat.

Cool! So it is you the one in your avatar? I always thought it was a "suave" pic of some actor! :D

Have you entered a regatta? Since you live in Florida, you might have heard of the Regatta to the Sun from Saint Petersburg to Isla Mujeres, Mexico. I don´t know where Bay Harbor is though... just curious! :) ;)

Cliff

Originally posted by Maria
Cool! So it is you the one in your avatar? I always thought it was a "suave" pic of some actor! :D

Have you entered a regatta? Since you live in Florida, you might have heard of the Regatta to the Sun from Saint Petersburg to Isla Mujeres, Mexico. I don´t know where Bay Harbor is though... just curious! :) ;)

Bay Harbor Islands are in North Miami Beach. They are right in the bay just south of Aventura and next to Bal Harbor.

Regatta? Well, we do have the "Colombus Day Regatta". Which IS actually a "race". However, the two day party it generates gets all the attention. The party actually has nothing to do with the race at all. It's literally 10,000+ boats of every size and shape anchoring off of Elliot Key (just north of Key Largo) for two days...ahem.....Simply put, it's pretty much a mass drunken, seks-fest, orgy on the water.

I've been known to frequent the event......every year. I mean, just to watch the "race", of course.

Yeah, that's me in the avatar. I don't know too much about being "suave" or anything though. I'm about as suave as Jim Cary or Adam Sandler or Pea-Wee Herman or something...Ha...LOL.

CT:hammer:

Maria

Bay Harbor Islands are in North Miami Beach. They are right in the bay just south of Aventura and next to Bal Harbor.

Regatta? Well, we do have the "Colombus Day Regatta". Which IS actually a "race". However, the two day party it generates gets all the attention. The party actually has nothing to do with the race at all. It's literally 10,000+ boats of every size and shape anchoring off of Elliot Key (just north of Key Largo) for two days...ahem.....Simply put, it's pretty much a mass drunken, seks-fest, orgy on the water.

I've been known to frequent the event......every year. I mean, just to watch the "race", of course.

Yeah, that's me in the avatar. I don't know too much about being "suave" or anything though. I'm about as suave as Jim Cary or Adam Sandler or Pea-Wee Herman or something...Ha...LOL.

CT:hammer:

Ha! Sounds like the one I´m talking about! :lol: It´s also a race with boats in every size (mostly big ones) coming without using the engine, just sailing with the wind. Then there are parties every day and the little island gets, for three days, all the action it doesn´t see the rest of the year! (It´s held in May). I am a friend of the organizators so I went there for years to help with those parties. :D hehehehe...:animwink:

Cliff

Ha! Sounds like the one I´m talking about! :lol: It´s also a race with boats in every size (mostly big ones) coming without using the engine, just sailing with the wind. Then there are parties every day and the little island gets, for three days, all the action it doesn´t see the rest of the year! (It´s held in May). I am a friend of the organizators so I went there for years to help with those parties. :D hehehehe...:animwink:

I think this one is different. It happens every October. It started off being a big "respectable" sailboat race. However, over the many years, it converted itself into a massive party. The organizers never intended the spectators to turn it into the "adult" event that it is today. The party is now the main event with the race being a mere sideshow. It's essentially now the largest XXX-rated public display in North America.

Pretty crazy stuff out there. This is a tiny picture I took. It doesn't even come close to showing anybody how large it is. When in the middle, the boats go on as far as the eye can see. ( G-rated pic)

Attachments

• regatta.jpg
    regatta.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 165

Maria

I think this one is different. It happens every October. It started off being a big "respectable" sailboat race. However, over the many years, it converted itself into a massive party. The organizers never intended the spectators to turn it into the "adult" event that it is today. The party is now the main event with the race being a mere sideshow. It's essentially now the largest XXX-rated public display in North America.

Pretty crazy stuff out there. This is a tiny picture I took. It doesn't even come close to showing anybody how large it is. When in the middle, the boats go on as far as the eye can see. ( G-rated pic)

Cool!! Sounds like the place to be! :lookaroun :D hahaha! The one I was telling you becomes the same, but afterwards... :lookaroun when everybody goes to the discos and beach bars.... :animwink:

So do you race? Sail? Fish? My best friend´s husband has two boats and does sport fishing for a living in Isla Mujeres. Marlin and sword fish mainly (aren´t they the same?).

Cliff

Cool!! Sounds like the place to be! :lookaroun :D hahaha! The one I was telling you becomes the same, but afterwards... :lookaroun when everybody goes to the discos and beach bars.... :animwink:

So do you race? Sail? Fish? My best friend´s husband has two boats and does sport fishing for a living in Isla Mujeres. Marlin and sword fish mainly (aren´t they the same?).

Yeah, it is a llot of fun. I don't drink so I don't get too crazy about the whole thing. Unlike the friends I take out there...I pretty much have a "look but don't touch" policy....LOL!

So do you race? Na,...not really. My boat does about 40. Off- shore racers do about 70, 80 or 90 mph. ( I could beat one of those Regatta Sailboats though!)

Sail? Fish? No and Yes. I'm not into "blow boats" too much. I do fish though. I have never had luck with the big game billfish like Marlins and swordfish. ( Swordfish run Reeeel deep) I always catch the same stuff when I go out. Mostly Jack family fish, dolphins ( not the mammal), Kingfish and "Remoras"....yup, those sucker fish that stick themselves to sharks. NOBODY in Miami catches more of those than me!! ( I might as well be proud of it!) I'm a nature freak and release everything I catch.

I love fishing but I dig SCUBA diving much more.

CT

Mr Bill

chewie.jpg

People tell me I look like Robin Williams.

Maria

Yeah, it is a llot of fun. I don't drink so I don't get too crazy about the whole thing. Unlike the friends I take out there...I pretty much have a "look but don't touch" policy....LOL!

I'm a nature freak and release everything I catch.

So you are the "designated captain"? :animwink: Who looks and doesn´t touch? You? or you ask for that policy to be used towards you? :D :lol: :animwink:

It´s catch and release here too for those nice species, although for that reason, I have only seen them in pics... :animwink:

Cliff

So you are the "designated captain"? :animwink: Who looks and doesn´t touch? You? or you ask for that policy to be used towards you? :D :lol: :animwink:

It´s catch and release here too for those nice species, although for that reason, I have only seen them in pics... :animwink:

Um,...well, (blushing) let's just say I try to stay out of trouble when I go there. I've seen people get drunk and stoned doing some pretty dumb things there.....Only to wake up the next morning regretting what they did and being somewhat "scared" about it too!! ( and then seeing a video on the net of what they did!!)

You won't catch me doing anything like that. The only thing I ever regret the next morning is eating too much BB-Q food!! HA!!

I know, I'm :snore: :snore: :snore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom