"Por favor, mantenganse allejado de las puertas"

The Oggmonster

Speaking of....I was so excited last month to find they had this t-shirt back in stock. It sold out the first time it was released. I wore it the last day I was there, and CM's stopped me at every park to talk about it and say how much they loved it.

picture.php

album.php

Wow I want that shirt!

earningmyfins

speaking of....i was so excited last month to find they had this t-shirt back in stock. It sold out the first time it was released. I wore it the last day i was there, and cm's stopped me at every park to talk about it and say how much they loved it.

picture.php

i want this shirt!!!!!

dramamama

I got it for my text message alert. It goes nicely with the music from the "polynesian" room of IASM for my e-mail and the MSEP music as my ringtone. One of the threads here turned me on to phonezoo.com for all the downloads. I love all the eye-rolling I get when the blackberry gets a message/call!

dramamama

LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks for the photo of the chocolate. It is a good thing I am far enough away from the World that my diet is safe.

Speaking of....I was so excited last month to find they had this t-shirt back in stock. It sold out the first time it was released. I wore it the last day I was there, and CM's stopped me at every park to talk about it and say how much they loved it.

picture.php

album.php

I bought that same shirt but in blue at Downtown Disney back in Oct.

Disneydreamer23

I am apart of 2 other disney world forum sites and alot of people ask for the mp3 of the monorail spanish, Is there some sagnificants? or Do some people just really like it ?

is it just me or is that sleeping beauties castle...?

also that monorail is a mark 4 train, which was used from 71-90. You can tell by the number of windows per car.

Yeah I think that the shirt originated in Disneyland and then they just printed Disney World on the bottom.
They changed it last time I was there to blue ink with Cinderella Castle and lots of Disney World specific stuff.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Hey the monorail torrent on Mousebits has a way better sounding version of the door alert sound bit. It almost sounds like source quality

rodserling27

I just love that little Jack Wagner clip. I wish he was still alive and could do the ENTIRE monorail spiel like he used to....Love hearing his voice at WDW.

Also a note about that shirt, that is in fact Sleeping Beauty castle on the red and grey Monorail shirt. The new ones, that are in blue at WDW, I believe have Cindy's Castle on them...I could be wrong though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom