"Por favor, mantenganse allejado de las puertas"

JxnMan20

Speaking of....I was so excited last month to find they had this t-shirt back in stock. It sold out the first time it was released. I wore it the last day I was there, and CM's stopped me at every park to talk about it and say how much they loved it.

picture.php

album.php

wvdisneyfamily

Speaking of....I was so excited last month to find they had this t-shirt back in stock. It sold out the first time it was released. I wore it the last day I was there, and CM's stopped me at every park to talk about it and say how much they loved it.

picture.php

album.php

I have to get that shirt for my husband. Where did you get it?

wdwfan100

picture.php

album.php

I will have one of these shirts. That has been a long time coming. :sohappy::sohappy:

MissM

I bought mine at the Emporium, but they also had it in the gift shop at Pop and MouseGears at EPCOT.
After not seeing them for months, I too can confirm that I've seen them at both the Emporium and MouseGears as recently as last Saturday. It was the second weekend in a row I was at the parks and the second weekend in a row I saw them.

(And heck yeah I bought one for myself! :lol: )
-m

Daneault

picture.php

album.php

OMG!!! I'm not a t-shirt guy... but omg I want one! :sohappy:

dreamfinder

It's promising that Disney can poke fun of themselves enough to make this shirt. Or at least realize some of the little stuff that makes people happy to be there.

Tinkerbella16

I also have it as my ringtone, everytime it plays people laugh at me. But they understand because they know I'm obsessed with disney world.

And I gotta get that shirt!!! I never seen it before. When did it first come out??

brich

Got my shirt last month at Hollywood Studios... It's a must have shirt for any Disney nut. I wore it to work and laughed at how many Disney wannabees had absolutely no clue what the shirt meant... Yet they had lots of advice on how to see WDW before I went... :ROFLOL:

tdonald

Old school monorail! :)

Do you possibly know how I could download that? I have a Mac and I can't right click and save

I have a Mac too. To right click, cntrl+click and choose "save link as". It worked for me.

They started selling the shirts in Dec., I think. They were mostly sold out until March, and then got a TON more. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's about how I remember it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom