"Por favor, mantenganse allejado de las puertas"

alilance

Speaking of....I was so excited last month to find they had this t-shirt back in stock. It sold out the first time it was released. I wore it the last day I was there, and CM's stopped me at every park to talk about it and say how much they loved it.

picture.php

album.php
I bought mine last week at WDW too!!! LOVE IT!!:sohappy:

Iknewagirlnamed

Is the shirt just sold in Men's sizes? I would love to get a small for myself, however I won't be at Disney for a year :( Any kind hearted soul out there would you mind buying me the shirt and I will gladly pay? :)

cooleo

My son & I walk around saying this all the time year round. We also each have a shirt with this phrase, but it does not come from WDW. I will however buy one of these for myself.

Iknewagirlnamed

Is the shirt just sold in Men's sizes? I would love to get a small for myself, however I won't be at Disney for a year :( Any kind hearted soul out there would you mind buying me the shirt and I will gladly pay? :)

Never mind! Just bought it through mail order! :D:D:D So excited! Although I do feel that the shipping fee (9.95) is steep. Oh well, it's worth it!

digger1977

i spent my whole trip sayin this and when my friend bought me it on the last day i went nuts , i just love it and aint had it off my back yet ( its starting to smell slightly ) kiddin!

DisneyLeo18

i know a lot of people cant make it down to the world as often as they want to so i just wanna throw out there i bought my brother a shirt like this last year online. its not the same exact one but it has a picture of a monorail and has the words on it and all that. its pretty nice, you can find it on cafepress.com.

JxnMan20

They started selling the shirts in Dec., I think. They were mostly sold out until March, and then got a TON more. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's about how I remember it.

That timeline sounds pretty accurate. I know they were gone just as quick as they went out the first time!

maryszhi

yea.. i got one from spring break 08. i got it at the gift shop at the beach clubs. i also got it for my spanish teacher
but they were sold out everywhere i looked except the POR and Beach club where we stayed.

redfive13

Original Poster
Thanks for the links everyone!!!

Also that's a really cool tee. I saw it, passed it up and forgot to back and get one!!!

WEDisney

Speaking of....I was so excited last month to find they had this t-shirt back in stock. It sold out the first time it was released. I wore it the last day I was there, and CM's stopped me at every park to talk about it and say how much they loved it.

picture.php

album.php

Not sure if its the same one they took off the shelves a couple years back but it was a collectors item. It had the WDW logo but it had Sleeping Beauty's castle and not Cinderella's

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I heard a hilarious monorail spiel on a podcast from Imagineering My Way. They had the audio going around the Magic Kingdom loop and threw in a lot of jokes. It was awesome. It also had the "Por favor...." saying in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom