"Por favor, mantenganse allejado de las puertas"

EvilQueen-T

I am apart of 2 other disney world forum sites and alot of people ask for the mp3 of the monorail spanish, Is there some sagnificants? or Do some people just really like it ?

for my husband and myself we had 2nd honeymoon in the summer of 07 and we stayed at the gf. because of the time of year we made a lot of trips back to the hotel during the day then back to the parks at night so we were on the monorail what felt like a million times...after a while the por favor saying just kind of sticks in your head so for us it just became kind of a thing between us as a reminder of that trip.

Disneydreamer23

aww thats nice! I was always confused why all the shirts were made and that other stuff about the spanish part of the monorail but I do understand we drove so we took the monorail to disney 4 times and it does get into your head!

JenShelby

I have it as my text message alert as well. LOL!!

I got it for my text message alert. It goes nicely with the music from the "polynesian" room of IASM for my e-mail and the MSEP music as my ringtone. One of the threads here turned me on to phonezoo.com for all the downloads. I love all the eye-rolling I get when the blackberry gets a message/call!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom