Places to eat Poll!

Which Place to eat

• Total voters

Ind.Firefighter

Original Poster
Of the places to eat below....once ones do you guys think are the best....trying to figure out where I am going to eat and the 90 day mark is going close...and I am still lost...lol Please help me out. Also this is going to be for my Honeymoon and we are doing the dinning plan.

Thanks for the help!

wannabeBelle

Le Cellier is always the most popular restaurant in terms of getting a reservation. Call exactly 90 days out at 7 am eastern time. It is a great restaurant, food is excellent, service has been great everytime I have gone there etc. I cant say enough good things about this one!!! Have a wonderful time!! Belle

yankspy

I voted any others you can think of so here is what I would recommend that is not on that list. Boma, Kona Cafe, Ohana, GF Cafe, Garden Grove Cafe, Les Chefs de France.

happymom52003

Other suggestions:

Narcoose's at the Grand Floridian is wonderful. We celebrated our 1 year anniversary there.

We also like Cinderella's Royal Table. Everyone should eat in the castle at least once!

Artist Point at the Wilderness lodge is also very good, and romantic.

fascion216

california grill for sure! some you didnt list that are AMAZING are: boma or jiko (both at animal kingdom lodge) fulton's (if you love seafood, its downtown disney) cap'n jacks isnt very good, i ate there last trip and was a bit disappointed with their selection.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member

wannabeBelle

Boma and Jilko or however ya spell it...lol isnt on the list for 2009 for the Dinning plan....lol
I just checked the official listing I have from Disney and both are on there under the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Boma is one table service credit and Jiko is a Signature Dining experience meaning it is two table service meal credits to eat there one time. Hope this helps!! Belle

dvcnut39

Too many "others" to list, but I'll give you a few-

Cape May Cafe- dinner

Chef Mickey's- breakfast

any of the spots in EPCOT's Japan

The Coral Reef- I love seafood, but the steak was great

San Angel Inn- even though I don't really care for Mexican food, the place is beautiful

50's Prime Time and Sci-Fi Dine In- great fun

hopefully this helps

wvdisneyfamily

You have some great choices there. I'd suggest you try Artist Point, the Captain's Grill, and 1900 Park Fare. Also, try dessert at the Sci-Fi.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom