PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I personally think that a live muppet show should take place!! No... Not the stupid walk-around characters... But actual puppets with puppeteers!

If they can do it for Disney Junior and Finding Nemo, they could do it for a live muppet show! Think of the possibilities!

Gonzo Stunt Show
Swedish Chef skit
Muppets Lab skit
"Rainbow Connection" finale!

AGHHH :D

RSoxNo1

How would it be too difficult to fit into the theme of the land??? It could go somewhere close to Buzz Lightyear's attraction and it'd fit perfectly fine. Especially if it's modeled after the movie.

large.jpg

Seems like a toy-ish sort of thing to me. Just as much as the Toy Barn
The only reason why it's not a good fit is because the premise is that guests are going into Andy's back yard and will be the size of a toy. The scale of Pizza Planet or Al's Toy Barn would be off.

TabulaRasa

I personally think that a live muppet show should take place!! No... Not the stupid walk-around characters... But actual puppets with puppeteers!

If they can do it for Disney Junior and Finding Nemo, they could do it for a live muppet show! Think of the possibilities!

Gonzo Stunt Show
Swedish Chef skit
Muppets Lab skit
"Rainbow Connection" finale!

AGHHH :D
I would love a Muppet sketch comedy show in DHS.

WondersOfLife

The only reason why it's not a good fit is because the premise is that guests are going into Andy's back yard and will be the size of a toy. The scale of Pizza Planet or Al's Toy Barn would be off.

I was pretty sure I saw Al's Toy Barn on the concept art though.

EDIT: There is a barn.. But I'm probably mistaken and it's not al's toy barn.. but it could be. Hard to tell. It's on the bottom.

d23-toy-story-land.jpg

WondersOfLife

Al's Toy Barn could also be a toy prop as could Pizza Planet.

Interesting idea. I could see how that would work... Although I know I brought up the whole idea, I do hope it doesn't happen. Pizza at any Disney park is a rip off and just bad everywhere. d:

doctornick

Al's Toy Barn could also be a toy prop as could Pizza Planet.

Yes, that "Toy Barn" has a handle on the top which makes it seem like it is supposed to be a toy. It will likely still be a gift shop, but with the conceit that it is a toy model (i.e. small) of Al's Toy Barn.

I suppose they could use the same principle for a Pizza Planet in the area (my kids do have a Pizza Planet playset, to be honest) but the concept art doesn't show any. There does appear to be a food place designed as an open lunch box (with a thermos holding up the lid) on the left side of the land.

Bacon

It could be a pizza planet and als toy barn play set

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom