PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

PizzaPlanet

Don't know if this was reported, but Muppet Vision is scheduled for a 9-day refurb in July. Honestly probably nothing but routine upkeep, but will be interesting to see if anything is done to revamp the film or the building or anything along those lines to get the attraction for the new mini-land.
Hopefully they they take contantine out of the preshow.

deere839

Some Photos for Pizza Planet Construction
emaP787.jpg
Yf6SBYc.jpg

jt04

Do I detect impatience in this post? From jt of all people?!?!?!

Never liked Toy Story in Muppet Square. Another Eisner era mistake erased.

Interesting ABC dropped the Muppets. Interesting indeed. Now there is a property Universal could use. If they have the :greedy:.

MagicHappens1971

I can't recall anything recent, but in the past like (10-15 years) has Disney unexpectedly closed something and reopened it as something entirely different with no indication as to what it will be? I may just be blanking at the moment but I can't think of any similar situations

danlb_2000

Premium Member
This photo tells me a lot. believe it or not. First they are indeed expanding the indoor dining area on the second floor, the steel that is up now is not all of it and there will be a pitched roof on the top. This project just keeps getting more and more interesting.

I have never been in Pizza planet, it does have two floors inside?

I can't recall anything recent, but in the past like (10-15 years) has Disney unexpectedly closed something and reopened it as something entirely different with no indication as to what it will be? I may just be blanking at the moment but I can't think of any similar situations

The Adventureland Veranda.

*Q*

Regardless of the show cancellation, I wouldn't be surprised to see them still push full steam ahead with the Muppet Courtyard overlay to the area. I'm sure it would still drive up Muppet merchandise sales, which I would think would be their actual desired endgame.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom