PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

Bacon

The Muppets deserve a Swedish Chef buffet and Toy Story Land deserves an actual Pizza Planet from the movies.
I always wanted a real Pizza Planet

it looks awesome in the movies. Maybe have a Claw Machine where you can get the Little Green Men and a Buzz Lightear Action Figure
®

elchippo

I don't like starting threads, and I wish there was a specific "Muppet Courtyard" Thread to put this in, but...

The right hand side facing the Muppet 3-D building is ALL Streets of America backside and infrastructure....if SOA is being bulldozed (sniff sniff), this will open up Muppet Courtyard substantially, right?

Pam Hates Penguins

I don't like starting threads, and I wish there was a specific "Muppet Courtyard" Thread to put this in, but...

The right hand side facing the Muppet 3-D building is ALL Streets of America backside and infrastructure....if SOA is being bulldozed (sniff sniff), this will open up Muppet Courtyard substantially, right?

I guess so.

RSoxNo1

TSL is probably not getting a Pizza Planet because it would be difficult to fit into the theme of the land.
This is a company that's considering overhauling Tower of Terror with Guardians of the Galaxy... Pizza Planet in Toy Story would only be a bad fit in the same way Splash Mountain is a bad fit in Frontierland. Technically, you're right but the reality is no one is going to care.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
TSL is probably not getting a Pizza Planet because it would be difficult to fit into the theme of the land.
How would it be too difficult to fit into the theme of the land??? It could go somewhere close to Buzz Lightyear's attraction and it'd fit perfectly fine. Especially if it's modeled after the movie.

large.jpg

Seems like a toy-ish sort of thing to me. Just as much as the Toy Barn

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom