Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Here is the main song from the film

This is the radio version. I love the song, I've listened to the Benjamin Bratt version a bunch of times. I am a little sad we don't get an up-tempo version with Anthony who plays Miguel on the soundtrack. His up-tempo version they have been using for promo stuff is my favorite. You can hear him here for half the song. I just want a version with Anthony for the whole song he sounds great!

Yellow Strap

The theme is explicit at moments, but only select times. It's more towards the end of the film.
Coco is the saving grace for a main character, but yes it is an odd choice for the film title.

If you look at other films, like Ratatouille, the character Coco is very important to the lead and serves as a emotional punch and climax to the film not unlike the French dish to Remy.

Sped2424

I saw the film which I can now say is my favorite original Pixar film and for me up there with a toys 3 and Ratatouille just on emotions. I cried the last 10 minutes of the film straight. I cannot recommend this movie enough. Do yourself a favor if you are at least curious and check it out. You won't be disappointed.

DisneyFan18

I saw the film which I can now say is my favorite original Pixar film and for me up there with a toys 3 and Ratatouille just on emotions. I cried the last 10 minutes of the film straight. I cannot recommend this movie enough. Do yourself a favor if you are at least curious and check it out. You won't be disappointed.
I’m glad you liked it! I’ve been having a hard time ranking it to other Pixar films as it means a lot to me, therefore I feel I might be biased, great to know I’m not the only one who ranks it high on his list!

Also, don’t you agree that this is perfect for the Mexican Pavilion Ride? The movie itself could be considered edutainment!

Sped2424

I’m glad you liked it! I’ve been having a hard time ranking it to other Pixar films as it means a lot to me, therefore I feel I might be biased, great to know I’m not the only one who ranks it high on his list!

Also, don’t you agree that this is perfect for the Mexican Pavilion Ride? The movie itself could be considered edutainment!
The score is something I DESPERATELY want to hear in the pavilion it gave me MAJOR vibes of the pavilion I could just see it in my mind. As for the ride Coco is the ONLY option that the pavilion deserves imo.

DisneyFan18

@WDW1974, sorry to bother you, but I wanted to know if you have seen Coco, and if so what were your thoughts on it? As I remember that you were concerned on it not being a good movie. Personally, I really liked it, and consider it one of my favorite Pixar films, however I might be a little biased as I am Mexican, therefore I would appreciate your opinion! :)

Fox&Hound

I have loved Donald Duck my whole life- he is without a doubt my favorite character! Despite this, just saw CoCo, and even though I will be heartbroken to lose Donald, there is no better fit for the Mexico pavillion. They could do so much with this incredible movie and with the movie being this good, there really is no way they can’t add this movie in to the ride.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I have loved Donald Duck my whole life- he is without a doubt my favorite character! Despite this, just saw CoCo, and even though I will be heartbroken to lose Donald, there is no better fit for the Mexico pavillion. They could do so much with this incredible movie and with the movie being this good, there really is no way they can’t add this movie in to the ride.
I was so giddy and excited to see "Mexican Donald" when we were in Epcot. I made my poor kids wait in line for pictures. I love the 3 Caballeros growing up and I was excited when they took over the ride but if there is a property that works better, I say go for it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom