Pirates 3 Ticket Sales at Pleasure Island Update

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Welp.. it's definately going to be popular.

Out of the 23 showing being offered at Pleasure Island 24 on thursday, only four 8pm showing remain available. That's 19 sold out shows split between 8pm and 12:01am.

Parking should be a small madhouse around DtD thursday night.

JCrane

Just to let everyone know, I was lucky enough to attend the officla UK Premiere of The World's End last night in London.

It was a benefit gig for a children's charity and was kept very hush-hush but the movie is great!!

At almost 3 hours I guess it could be a little too long but some of the sequences are so impressive you don't even realise!!

lpet11984

Just got my 8:00pm tickets for tomorrow for here in MI....not as exciting as London or DTD, but at least when you're in the theater, it doesn' t matter what's outside ;) Really looking forward to tomorrow night!

Buried20KLeague

I was lucky enough to attend the premier last Saturday in Disneyland (and meet Tony Baxter and ride the Haunted Mansion with John Lasseter, along with meeting TONS of celebs... But that's another story for another day :sohappy: ) and I can tell you, this movie is going to be HUGE.

Word of warning though. It's VERY PG-13. This one is darker than the others... More serious, more action. More fighting, more killing. The opening scene pretty much lets you know that right out of the gate. I'm still not quite sure that my 8 and 10 year olds are ready for this one, where the first two were just fine.

Keep that in mind if you've got young ones.

gotribe07

:sohappy: I can't WAIT!!

This movie is going to be HUGE. I think Disney made an excellent decision in opening it to theaters on Memorial Day weekend. I have a feeling that a couple weeks from now this movie will have already shattered many box office records.

As for the DTD parking situation... if you're going to the 8pm showing it probably wont be that bad... however, expect the parking from the 12am showing to be AWFUL. Think about it, I'm sure a lot of the people who see the 8pm showing will probably stay in DTD for a little while after to grab a bite to eat... or go on a long potty break :lookaroun(afterall, the movie is 3 hours).

flscooman

If your going don't forget about the parking behind HoB and Cirq. Take the last parking entrance and drive around to the back. Have fun!!!

SirNim

We're gonna try to get into an Thursday 8pm show....

Highest-grossing weekend for a film ever... That's what I'd wager...

radiohost

Bye Bye Spidey!!

Pick up the check shrek!!

This movie is going to be awesome!! Just picked up my ticket for tomorrow!!!

Radiohost:cool:

bluefaery

I have tickets for the 1202 (friday morning) show here in Austin, Tx. I'm dressing kinda like a pirate. I have my PoTC:AWE shirt that I got from the disney store, a bandana for my hair, skull earrings and a cool PoTC eye patch that I found at party city. I can't wait.

PigletIsMyCat

Due to my husband's work schedule, we can't go on either Thursday OR Friday night. But I have tickets for the 9:30 showing on Saturday night at DTD, and ressies at Fulton's for 6:50.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom