Photos from Cinderella Castle Suite

Cinderella1976

Great pictures, thanks for posting them. What a dream it would be to get picked!! Does anyone know when the YOAMD is officially over. Our next trip is in December, will it be over by then?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
They look great. How do we know they're legit? Try doing a search for them, impossible. Did we sneak in after hours? :lookaroun
Either they are legit or someone else decorated a room to exactly match the concept art that was released a few months ago. Either way they are very cool pictures.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
well, it took until page 3 to bring it up... but that is the funkiest toilet i have ever seen. i guess i could say that is the highliest themed toilet i have ever seen. it looks like stone. hopefully warmer then stone. :rolleyes:

bhg469

well, it took until page 3 to bring it up... but that is the funkiest toilet i have ever seen. i guess i could say that is the highliest themed toilet i have ever seen. it looks like stone. hopefully warmer then stone. :rolleyes:

I know! It looks cold and seems like its shaped kinda weird too. My bottom isnt that...... long.

It's nice and all, and the theming is perfect, but I still like Disneylands suite much much better.* I printed those pictures out for my future home. And from what I read I think there will be windows overlooking fantasyland and liberty square. But I could be wrong.

* This is not to say that I will not just die if I get to stay there.....I think any of us would kill for the chance.

I agree...that Mickey Suite at DL is amazing!! Yeah, it's a little modern...but it looks like it has so many cool effects (the 3d MM Mirror, etc.), that I prefer that one...the WDW castle suite is just, well, a room in the castle. Not that I would pass up the chance to stay there!!

Rosso11

Here's a few more...

Castle%2011.jpg

I don't know if everyone realizes but the picture that says wishes is actually the TV. This is an extremly modern room with all of the modern touches blended into the theme.

PintoColvig

I must say that I would think that when Cindy needed to "drop the kids in the pool" that she would want to sit on a golden "throne". :lookaroun

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
wow... hmm im not that impressed actually, id like more disney sleeping beauty theming rather than just regal theming
and the toilet looks like its in a elevator! does it go down direct to the park whilst your on the job?

But remember whose castle this IS...Cinderellas.....:D Tink only gets to fly over it but now will be trying to get to that secret elevator!!!:lol:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
and just maybe that throne has a heated seat.......I really like the arched doorways.....:animwink:

PigletIsMyCat

That looks so sweet. Does anyone know what they'll do with it after the YOAMD celebration? Like.... rent it out by the night for an enormous expense to honeymooners? CM's can't participate in YOAMD dreams or Magical Moments :cry: so I want to pay money to stay there. Cinderella is my fave, and always has been. My wedding had a vague Cinderella theme (well, as much as my husband would let me get away with!) It would be so romantic to stay there.

And, if the windows in the suite face Fantasyland, it is in the rear of the castle. The front of the castle is facing Main Street, USA, and the Hub.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
It's cool, but it's much more "romantic" than it is "Family"

I am sure plenty of little girls would disagree but my boys have already told me it we win that prize they would not go near it....would rather eat dinner in the Haunted Mansion...at night!!!:D

imamouse

Sorry I can't say how I got the photos.

The official PR shots should be coming out very soon. They will be much better than these (obviously). But since these show a lot more detail than those probably will, I thought I would share with all of you.

No problem - just had to ask (sometimes folks will/can answer but wait to be asked/begged). Thanks again for sharing!

dazzer68

But remember whose castle this IS...Cinderellas.....:D Tink only gets to fly over it but now will be trying to get to that secret elevator!!!:lol:
sorry yes your right i just got back from dl paris (where its sleeping beauties castle)and was getting my castles mixed up! not my princessess!

Uponastar

I don't know if everyone realizes but the picture that says wishes is actually the TV. This is an extremly modern room with all of the modern touches blended into the theme.

No! I didn't realize that was the TV! Cool!
Impressive, but I agree with others about the "royal throne". Looks colder and harder than most. :lookaroun

annadseal

That room is gorgeous! I have yet to see the MM room in DL, but now I'm definitely going to look it up, given the way most of you talk about it. My neighbors are going to WDW in February and have a 5 year old daughter who loves the Disney princesses, and I think it would make their first trip to The World even more amazing if they won a night in that suite. I know it would make mine, even today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom