Photos from Cinderella Castle Suite

2excitedkids

2 beds in the same room - BUMMER! so much for privacy between hubby and I when we win this suite in 3 weeks!!! we might have to put the kids in the bathroom, the tub looks big enough for 2 little ones right???? lol!!!!:p :p

pacochran

WOW is right:eek: .

It looks like they did a great job in keeping with the "Castle" Theming yet with modern conveniences.

Wish we were going to be there during time that this is given away, but went last month and may not go this year:cry:

rolm

WOW! I'm curoius, where is this suite? In the Castle itself? I didn't see windows, at least the ones you can look out through. Thx.

DME

There can't be windows...otherwise you'd see all the Disney sweeping people cleaning the park at night.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
WOOHOO!!!! Soooooooooo regal and cozy.....just the place for tink to rest her tired wings after a day at the park.......GO AHEAD JUST TAP ME ON THE SHOULDER CM'S!!!!:D

dazzer68

wow... hmm im not that impressed actually, id like more disney sleeping beauty theming rather than just regal theming
and the toilet looks like its in a elevator! does it go down direct to the park whilst your on the job?

SewIn2Disney

It's nice and all, and the theming is perfect, but I still like Disneylands suite much much better.* I printed those pictures out for my future home. And from what I read I think there will be windows overlooking fantasyland and liberty square. But I could be wrong.

* This is not to say that I will not just die if I get to stay there.....I think any of us would kill for the chance.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
WOW! I'm curoius, where is this suite? In the Castle itself? I didn't see windows, at least the ones you can look out through. Thx.
Yes it is in the castle itself. In the original design of the castle Walt was going to have an apartment in it. Due to his death the apartment was never completed but the plans for the castle remained the same so the space for it still existed. Over the years the space has been used to house everything from the phone switchboard to a dressing room. It was converted to this room for the YOAMD celebration.

mpoppins76

Yes it is in the castle itself. In the original design of the castle Walt was going to have an apartment in it. Due to his death the apartment was never completed but the plans for the castle remained the same so the space for it still existed. Over the years the space has been used to house everything from the phone switchboard to a dressing room. It was converted to this room for the YOAMD celebration.

I assume it's located in the base of the castle? When I went through Traditions (YEARS ago :lookaroun ) one of the "fun facts" they shared was that the castle was built in sections and is able to be taken down in parts during a hurricane.

CelticRose

:dazzle: Wow, how beautiful is that suite. It reminds me of Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, after all Cinderalla's Castle was modeled after Neuschwanstein Castle, the woodwork is exactly the same. Neuschwanstein was our favorite castle to visit when we lived in Germany.

I have been sending in my postcard's daily, and I have a pile for this week to send out, so here's hoping I win a night there.

:sohappy: WAHOOOO 120 days and I am there, dole whip in hand, GS in tow:sohappy:
Melissa

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I assume it's located in the base of the castle? When I went through Traditions (YEARS ago :lookaroun ) one of the "fun facts" they shared was that the castle was built in sections and is able to be taken down in parts during a hurricane.
Actually it is located on what could be described as the second or third floor of the castle. There is a private, behind the scenes elevator that is used to gain access. The windows overlook Fantasyland so the room is at the rear of the castle.

The castle being able to be taken apart for a hurricane is a big urban myth. The castle is very much permanent and can not be easily taken apart and then reassembled. It was however designed to withstand hurricane force winds.

aroyston

not to get technical, but I'm bored at work.....lol

If the windows face fantasyland, wouldn't that make the apartment at the front of the castle? because the castle faces fantasyland?

DisneyBunny

Castle%2013.jpg

Is it me, or does that toilet look mighty cold to park your royal behind on? Is it really made of stone as it looks? If so, brrrrr!

Disney05

They look great. How do we know they're legit? Try doing a search for them, impossible. Did we sneak in after hours? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom