Photos from Cinderella Castle Suite

Eyorefan

AWESOME PICS!!!! Thanks for Sharing! :sohappy:

That TV is sooo cool, and the bath tub looks like heaven.

I have to agree though, that I was disturbed by the toliet. Not only does it look cold, but it has a very odd shape to it. Who decided that they needed to have a rectangle toliet bowl?:veryconfu

Ohh well, the rest of it is GORGOEUS!

New2WDW

Cool Pics! Thanks for posting!

Would have to agree about the toilet:hurl: !
As a matter of fact when I ate at the castle for dinner something from the ceiling above kept dripping on me...............:lookaroun .........oooooh yuck, they must have been putting the toilet in!

Resort like castle idea has come up in the Imagineer section before, maybe we ought to create one ourselves and post it!

dazzer68

hey i have the very same bed side lightas the mm room in dl! cool when you switch it off its animated with movement and sound...''hey thats better now you can see'', and ''hey who turned off the lights!''
all in mm styley

Uponastar

hey i have the very same bed side lightas the mm room in dl! cool when you switch it off its animated with movement and sound...''hey thats better now you can see'', and ''hey who turned off the lights!''
all in mm styley

I have the cookie jar that's on the bar!

Dang. That's a nice toilet.

I note sarcasm? Or do you really like that rectangle hunk of well....rectangle. It almost hurts to look at it. lol! And nice!! @ living in destin. When I past by there, I was just screaming to get off the bus. I love the beach and that was a pretty cute looking town. Too many new condos like my bus neighbor said since she's from there. But when you go on the many bridges from there, you can see the white sands and dunes and man, I fell in love.

rshell68

Okay I haven't peed my pants since I was like 3 years old but if I got told I got to stay in that room I think I'd have to change pants! It's gorgeous!

Hummer1676

vmissesepcot. Destin isn't its all cracked out to be. Beautiful beaches, nice to visit. Sucks to live. Go down to Grayton Beach or Cap San Blas if you really want to see some nice area's.

bhg469

I must say that I would think that when Cindy needed to "drop the kids in the pool" that she would want to sit on a golden "throne". :lookaroun

Not to mention prince chaming has to lift the seat!?!??! Can you imagine how heavy that is? I think they are gonna need to bring the crane back.

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
I know someone suggested that maybe the toilet is heated... like maybe heated marble? I know they can do that with floors, but how awesome would it be to have a heated marble toilet? lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom