Pet Peeve parents who take their kids to the parks in pajamas

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
There have been some days, mostly only on Fridays that I come home from work, and just don't feel like showering and put pjs on and relax on the couch. Usually I end up falling asleep on the couch. Hubs ends up doing the same thing. Tired at the end of the week from work and just don't feel like adulting.

OMG THAT'S SO GROSS! HOW DO YOU NOT SHOWER AND CHANGE AFTER EVERY TRIP TO THE MAILBOX, OR BIO BREAK?

:joyfull::joyfull::hilarious:

draybook

I wouldn't put my kids in long sleeves or pants during the hot months in Florida. Heck, I don't even allow any of that nonsense in my suitcase. I learned my lesson after our first trip in September of 2008, when I only packed jeans.

NickMaio

5 Pages - - - -
This is nuts.
How you dress and bathe your family is your business.
Shame on anybody for judging you for what you choose to do.
odontknowwhether-to-laugh-or-shake-my-head-memes-com-13878936.png

jloucks

5 Pages - - - -
This is nuts.
How you dress and bathe your family is your business.
Shame on anybody for judging you for what you choose to do.
odontknowwhether-to-laugh-or-shake-my-head-memes-com-13878936.png
I'd bet that anybody who says this, is also a hypocrite.

I am almost certain everybody judges. If you can get past politics and religion without judging you are off to a good start. Make it past parenting (spanking/discipline/shaming, obesity, bullying, co-sleeping, breastfeeding, tv time, freeranging, stay at homing, vaccinations) and you are a saint.

001-1121220649-DrEvil-Riiight.jpg

Incomudro

What a bunch of crap. I know people (children and adults) who spend whole days in their PJs just for fun, including going out in public in them. Sometimes they do it just to annoy the people who want to control their lives.

And they look like juvenile imbeciles who are too lazy and lack the self respect to get changed before leaving the house.
This pajamas in public trend goes hand in hand with the can't go anywhere without their dog trend.

KBLovedDisney

Well, now that I know I am severely judged based on my choice of clothing, maybe I will wear pajamas that look like taxi cab yellow spandex with a working butt flap with thigh high striped socks on top of camouflage leggings. And just forget about a shirt. I'll go with body paint.

Maybe it will even trend.

danyoung56

I'm not losing any sleep over this either way, but it does tend to bug me to see pajamas out in public. Those that condone this practice have every right to do so. But I have every right to shake my head at it. It doesn't mean that I'm judging the person in any way. I'm just judging a practice that to me is silly.

Bartledvd

Ok so thanks to all the pros on this site i have learned to not use a stroller or ever need an ecv, do not stay at deluxe hotels as its a waste of money, Disney transport does not work and you must rent a car and that you must be a lazy parent to go back to the hotel and change your child into pj’s and come back out .

Yet i have never had a bad vacation at Disney even with all this going on around me.

Incomudro

What does that mean

It means:
"I'm too lazy to change out of what I slept in."
"I'm too lazy to put any effort in my outward appearance."

If you ever saw or remember the Seinfeld episode where George started wearing sweatpants, Jerry replied to him:
"You know the message you're sending out to the world with these sweatpants?"
"I give up."
"I can't compete in normal society."
"I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable."

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
It means:
"I'm too lazy to change out of what I slept in."
"I'm too lazy to put any effort in my outward appearance."

If you ever saw or remember the Seinfeld episode where George started wearing sweatpants, Jerry replied to him:
"You know the message you're sending out to the world with these sweatpants?"
"I give up."
"I can't compete in normal society."
"I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable."

This seems awful judgmental to me. I'm not sure quoting Jerry Seinfeld is doing you any favors here.

Again, this is a problem that begins and ends with you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom