Pet Peeve parents who take their kids to the parks in pajamas

Dave B

What, I'm incorrect about adults in PJs at Disney being more gross? :D Seriously, though, if the kid's in a stroller, no prob. If the kid's walking around and getting on/off rides, it's gross and a potential health issue. Dress your kids, folks. Being on vacation doesn't mean you shouldn't toss all class and good taste to the wind. Disney is supposed to have standards. That goes for guest behavior, too.
What is gross and a potential health issue with wearing pj's. I am so confused, What am I missing. Its not like they wear them to bed when we get back to hotel, we change into other pj's or undies to go to sleep after we shower, so what is gross and what is the health issue? AND what is not classy about pj's, I bet our pj's cost more than a lot of outfits you see people wearing

disney4life2008

My pet peeve is people (children and adults) wearing pajamas on the plane and parks. And taking a dip in the pool does not reduce the need for a shower.

disney4life2008

Its NOT about LAZY at all, its about comfort and being on vacation at the happiest place on Earth, you seem very wound up, time to take a deep breathe and relax, LIFE IS WAY TO SHORT

So you go to any other vacation destinations in pajamas? Come on now. That is lazy. Have some couth.

Bartledvd

My kids dont care for pj’s to much but honestly if others want to let their kids wear them in the park i dont mind its not my kids and surely its better than the poor things who have been out from open to close sweating in the same outfit all day ?

Minthorne

Some people put a lot of concern into what the pieces of cloth look like that cover people’s bodies. Over time/cultures the norms have changed, but there are always some star bellied sneetches who find something to judge.

21stamps

So you just go to bed dirty? After sweating in Florida heat and humidity because you are tired you just sleep in sweat and filth? And you do it in a hotel,? i just don't see how people can sleep dirty or let their kids go to sleep filthy? It's beyond me how anyone can stand that.

Wash their face and hands, brush teeth.. change clothes.. go to bed. Shower or bath in the morning.
They’ll live.. and their sheets will be clean the next day before they sleep in them again.

Seriously though, you’ve never carried a kid in and put them to bed right after using the restroom without showering?
Coming home from anywhere, local or Disney.. never?

KBLovedDisney

There have been some days, mostly only on Fridays that I come home from work, and just don't feel like showering and put pjs on and relax on the couch. Usually I end up falling asleep on the couch. Hubs ends up doing the same thing. Tired at the end of the week from work and just don't feel like adulting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom