Pet Peeve parents who take their kids to the parks in pajamas

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
And before someone says, "what do you care what people wear on planes or in theaters?" I say, "what ever happened to class?"
images(29).jpg

Classy sleepwear

gustaftp

Wearing pajamas looks sloppy to me, like the person wearing them doesn't care.

Though I do find that my trackies are quite comfortable to wear at the parks in the winter months. :joyfull:

AndyS2992

Can’t say I’ve ever seen this, if they were little babies/toddlers then fine whatever but older kids and upwards is a little weird. I would raise an eyebrow but that’s about it, I’m at Disney, I’ve got better things to do.

jloucks

Hmmm,,, pajamas in parks.... I don't think I have ever seen that.

I think it would be pretty gross to wear anything in the park, and then sleep in it. The parks are clean on the macro level, but on the micro level, they are pretty filthy. You don't want to smear all those park microbes all over your bedding. *shudders*

KBLovedDisney

I try to do that but my fiancee is a costume designer and he's always doing running commentary. Kind of like me, now. Procrastinating, when I should get back to my work.
Ha! Off topic, but hubby actually walks around judging the actual park and the equipment. He's a mechanical engineer and there have been a few buildings we have walked into where he was like, "Yeah, that shouldn't be there." :hilarious:

NickMaio

To OP
Why do you care enough about what others do with their little ones to actually post an insulting grouchy rant online.
Really.
Focus on you and yours and I will focus on me and mine.
The world would truly be a better place if more people did this.

Have fun... You are at Disney!
Jeeeez

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom