People of the Parks website

LoriMistress

As I have said before we have a picture of my Dad sitting down with Minnie Mouse at EPCOT Center in the 80's. He is wearing very short shorts and is...commando. That picture deserves to be up on that site and would be if my Mom didn't castrate that portion of the picture.

Post the picture on the site!!! That would be hilarious.

kirstenoel

Funny thing...I live in Jersey, channel islands (the original Jersey) and it's only 9 by 5 miles.... today on the front of the evening paper was a picture of a girl's backside...with the headline "OBESE JERSEY" and it reminded me of this. That poor girl..I don;t know who she is..but im sure she does..and im sure anyone who knows her will....how horrible.... anyway, it just reminded me of this site...and i dont agree with cruelty of this nature! Get a life....next time i go to Disney I'm gonna dress in as many colours and loud shirts as I want and im gonna carry a sign reading "I CAN BECAUSE I HAVE THE BALLS TO!!!" hahaha let's see if i appear on the People of the Parks Website!!!

LoriMistress

Funny thing...I live in Jersey, channel islands (the original Jersey) and it's only 9 by 5 miles.... today on the front of the evening paper was a picture of a girl's backside...with the headline "OBESE JERSEY" and it reminded me of this. That poor girl..I don;t know who she is..but im sure she does..and im sure anyone who knows her will....how horrible.... anyway, it just reminded me of this site...and i dont agree with cruelty of this nature! Get a life....next time i go to Disney I'm gonna dress in as many colours and loud shirts as I want and im gonna carry a sign reading "I CAN BECAUSE I HAVE THE BALLS TO!!!" hahaha let's see if i appear on the People of the Parks Website!!!
I'll probably be the one taking your picture. LOL ;)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

I'd take your picture too....just because of the sign you'll be carrying.

DisneyCanadian

"Quote:
Originally Posted by xtina72
Some of those were just hilarious, others I dont think REALLY deserved to be on there, but the site is just starting up so Im sure they are not being too choosy, like this one:

Whats so wrong with what they are wearing? I wouldnt choose that blue hat but the rest is not bad, is it?
They need to get some pics of the chicks with the super high spiked heals walking through MK, that ALWAYS cracks me up!!
I completely agree with you. Right now there's not much substance and it's not all that funny as it's pretty new. I think it will get funnier like POW as time goes on. "

People who wear the same colour from head to toe like these women should have a cape on them and a giant letter on their chests. The reason it's funny is because they look like super heroes.

All of the pics are funny and deserving to be there, can't wait to see what's to come.

Dwarful

Kirstenoel -
Welcome to the boards! We have friends who live in the St. Owens Garden area of Jersey. Every time I mail a parcel I have to explain in detail at the Post Office that it is indeed Jersey C.I. and not my shorthand for N.J. Small world after all!

hrcollectibles

I had this idea!! I love PeopleOfWalmart.

But I agree with mickeysaver, only some of the people they have posted deserve to be on there. Most of the pictures on there seem to be people with an odd fashion sense, but not offensively odd.

Simply put: They don't get it and are just being mean for no reason for the most part.

And I am sure some people feel the same way about the People of Wal Mart site.. I love this site....And it appears to be very Disneyland centric. I am happy I never have to worry about being photographed for the people of wal-mart . 1) I make sure i am properly dressed and 2) I never shop at walmart

I noticed the picture you posted.

A couple of years ago I had a trip report thread that was locked for posting similar pictures. Someone accused me of following people to get their picture when in fact I snapped them as I went by and one family I even asked to take their photo. I even blured out the faces but certain members kept complaining about it until the thread was locked. Kinda funny now how everyone loves the idea.

I remember that report.. Didn't know you'd be a trend setter...lol

This guy was on that site. Frankly, i am alarmed.

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

One of the scariest/funny sites I hav seen

kirstenoel

Kirstenoel -
Welcome to the boards! We have friends who live in the St. Owens Garden area of Jersey. Every time I mail a parcel I have to explain in detail at the Post Office that it is indeed Jersey C.I. and not my shorthand for N.J. Small world after all!

Really? Haha yes it is a small world .. Hi :wave:

I probably know them or know someone who knows them because it's such a small place!!

Thumbelina

That site really only lasted a month or so. It was funny. I wish it was still around but I know why its not. and this is coming from some one who im sure would probable end up on it haha at lest there is the walmart one =)

Crazy4WDW1

We submitted the pics from the woman in the leopard dress down to the ladies in the spandex shorts. LOL I couldn't resist. I'm going to have to learn to keep my camera in my hand at all times in the parks. There are some folks that I really should have taken pics of that I have missed. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom