• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News People mover now reopened!

disneygeek90

Premium Member
At 5:30 reservations for HS opened up but not MK. I grabbed it and got in HS at 6:20, rode MMRR, and in line for peoplemover now 😍 That’s such a weird “loophole.”

I didn’t realize how much I missed even hearing the audio and the cars above me as I walk on the flat surface. It really just adds so much to the feel of the land and it’s so incredibly nice having it back.

arich35

At 5:30 reservations for HS opened up but not MK. I grabbed it and got in HS at 6:20, rode MMRR, and in line for peoplemover now 😍 That’s such a weird “loophole.”

I didn’t realize how much I missed even hearing the audio and the cars above me as I walk on the flat surface. It really just adds so much to the feel of the land and it’s so incredibly nice having it back.
How long was the wait? I feel like an evening Peoplemover ride is just perfect

disneygeek90

Premium Member
How long was the wait? I feel like an evening Peoplemover ride is just perfect
Ended up riding twice. First time about 15 mins second time right before close under 10. Rode once at dusk and once at night and it was perfect.

We stopped for ~10 mins during first run. Clean second run lol

Got a nice shot of tron where we were stopped though.
52FC5CB6-9F89-48BA-B0B4-BB2F9BCF7A3E.jpeg

UNCgolf

My home town airport. I miss the robot voice!

I'm not sure I've ever used the underground trams. I'm sure I have once or twice, but I usually just walk between the terminals -- it's especially nice when coming back from a flight to stretch your legs.

mnelson3

Ended up riding twice. First time about 15 mins second time right before close under 10. Rode once at dusk and once at night and it was perfect.

We stopped for ~10 mins during first run. Clean second run lol

Got a nice shot of tron where we were stopped though.
View attachment 552537

What a sad sight. Had covid not happened Tron could have looked very different right now.

Figments Friend

The peoplemover at Houston's Airport is a WED based installation. That has to get updated since it's used constantly. The tech is still there so, there shouldn’t be a problem..

Confession time from a hardcore 'old school' WEDhead -

I once purposely booked a coast to coast flight stopover at Houston JUST so I could ride their WEDway Peoplemover.

Best two hour layover....ever.
No regrets.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom