Peephole in Epcot bathroom?

Lilofan

Many maintenance organizations require this. They also track the number of self reported work orders vs customer reported and try to catch stuff before someone else has to report it.

That is - organizations that care about positive metrics and customer reputation/image, so maybe not in this case.
Who knows, maybe lack of staffing has affected many departments .

Lilofan

The British already think we are all exhibitionists with the height of the stall surrounds and gaps in the doors.
The gap underneath the door was enough for me to crawl to use the public toilet. Visiting Panama years ago there were pay to use toilets and the coin dispenser was on the outside door handle. Did not have spare change....

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Where there are women, there are creeps preying on them. Male toilets never have issues with mouse holes, 'security' cameras, crumbling tile work...

I'm reminded of a story about South Korea I read, where many women now wear facemasks in public toilets so at least they're not recognisable on the videos made of them.

I mean. Yeah. But this isn't a peep hole. It's a fixture that broke and Disney was too cheap and lazy to repair properly so they tried to caulk over it.

Disstevefan1

Worker: “There’s a peep hole in the bathroom, I think I should fix it”.
Manager: “I dont pay you to work on that! Get back to the Moana dirt pile, we want to open the splash pad and we only have three more years to finish it!”.
Manager: “Which bathroom is that? I want to do a safety inspection.”

Last edited:

mergatroid

I mean. Yeah. But this isn't a peep hole. It's a fixture that broke and Disney was too cheap and lazy to repair properly so they tried to caulk over it.
Don't let the facts get in the way of a good witch hunt :D

sl67.jpg

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
What broke? And be specific.
1649422249351.png

Look at the grout lines from the adjacent tiles. One of two things happened. Either there's supposed to be a thin strip of tile in between the top of the toilet and the grout line where the next tile begins and this bit of partial tile crumbled away, or (more likely IMO) the toilet was supposed to be mounted higher up, adjacent to the tile above it. It looks to me like the whole toilet has sunken lower than where it was originally installed.

The hole isn't cut/drilled through the wall, it's a gap in between the tile above and the toilet below.

ImperfectPixie

View attachment 631652

Look at the grout lines from the adjacent tiles. One of two things happened. Either there's supposed to be a thin strip of tile in between the top of the toilet and the grout line where the next tile begins and this bit of partial tile crumbled away, or (more likely IMO) the toilet was supposed to be mounted higher up, adjacent to the tile above it. It looks to me like the whole toilet has sunken lower than where it was originally installed.

The hole isn't cut/drilled through the wall, it's a gap in between the tile above and the toilet below.
You don't seriously think the hole in the wall is the same size as the back of the toilet, do you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom