Peephole in Epcot bathroom?

Tha Realest

I know the DFBGuide YouTube channel is pretty clickbaity anyway, but I thought their latest video ("7 BEST Disney World Bathroom Peepholes") was in poor taste.
AJ: “Sooo….now that we’re at the end of the list, what do you do if you’re at the end of a long day at the parks and you haven’t had a chance to see one of these famous peepholes?”

(DFB slider/boinging noise)

Overlay: MAKE YOUR OWN

AJ: “You can make your own. Trust me, I know how it is. You’re hot, your kids are tired from missing their midday nap, and you just want to check out a peephole. We’ve all been there. Well, just ask for a bunch of hard plastic knives from any quick service station and do it yourself. It’s a fun craft you can do for FREE - how often can you say that in the Magic Kingdom?”

JoeCamel

AJ: “Sooo….now that we’re at the end of the list, what do you do if you’re at the end of a long day at the parks and you haven’t had a chance to see one of these famous peepholes?”

(DFB slider/boinging noise)

Overlay: MAKE YOUR OWN

AJ: “You can make your own. Trust me, I know how it is. You’re hot, your kids are tired from missing their midday nap, and you just want to check out a peephole. We’ve all been there. Well, just ask for a bunch of hard plastic knives from any quick service station and do it yourself. It’s a fun craft you can do for FREE - how often can you say that in the Magic Kingdom?”
Or your multi tool. Amazing how much damage people do to bathrooms with graffiti and just destruction, kinda like a bored child

thomas998

True but at Virgin Record Mega store pre 9/11 there was. At the front of the bathrooms there was signage that room is being monitored. That was the warning.
It wouldn't matter if you put a flashing neon sign, as soon as an anyone under 18 was photographed taking their pants down it would become a crime that no sign would avoid. Often times people use signs that don't really help their case. Like the dump trucks that say they are not responsible for damage to car windshields if you are within 300 feet, those things might fool some people but they don't hold up in court.

Pepper's Ghost

giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom