Peephole in Epcot bathroom?

Brian

Here is the original Tik-Tok account. There is a second video that explains that when the first video was taken the hole was reported. A second video is 6 days later and it is still there.

I have a feeling that after this thread, and the attention the video is getting on TikTok and other social media, that it will be fixed promptly. Sad that it takes the company's social media watchers to get easy and cheap maintenance work like this done in a timely fashion.

EeyoreFan#24

One would think when the toilets are being cleaned daily by the cast members this would have been reported to be fixed?

Many maintenance organizations require this. They also track the number of self reported work orders vs customer reported and try to catch stuff before someone else has to report it.

That is - organizations that care about positive metrics and customer reputation/image, so maybe not in this case.

ImperfectPixie

Many of the excellent cast members are trapped in a nightmare backlog of immigration paperwork. Disney has been scraping to hire anyone and everyone who is willing to work and the overall quality of the cast has suffered.
I dunno...maybe...just maybe, if corporations treated the people that actually serve their customers better...

Casper Gutman

This sounds less like someone flagging a custodial issue and more of the political campaign to label Disney as a company of pedophiles. Be careful what you amplify.
I find Lazy convincing. I have no doubt that most of the people circulating this are doing so in bad faith and as part of a hateful campaign to attack Disney, but that doesn't change that this may be evidence of a real problem. We're going to need more information and I'm not sure we'll ever get it. I'd add, though, that even if this is a real issue, it doesn't vindicate the slurs that are currently being directed against Disney, its employees, and its fans.

GimpYancIent

I find Lazy convincing. I have no doubt that most of the people circulating this are doing so in bad faith and as part of a hateful campaign to attack Disney, but that doesn't change that this may be evidence of a real problem. We're going to need more information and I'm not sure we'll ever get it. I'd add, though, that even if this is a real issue, it doesn't vindicate the slurs that are currently being directed against Disney, its employees, and its fans.
A vigorous campaign needs to be mounted now assuring the public that all rest rooms on Disney property have been carefully inspected not just for cleanliness but maintenance and ensuring the safety, privacy plus security of all patrons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom