News Peak season crowds have arrived

disneygeek90

The only time I've seen people post that things were quiet at WDW this past year was last summer and this period after Spring Break.

First week of September, all of October, post-Thanksgiving and post-Christmas going into January and February were all pretty busy despite being the tradition off-peak times.
You should have seen the few days leading up to and after Irma. I was at Epcot on the Friday night before Irma hit, during F&W. Place was a ghost town. And I was able to snag several FoP fastpasses for the days afterward. It was the one silver lining of the storm.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

Attachments

• 9A111E3E-6747-430B-B6DB-108A052F29AB.png
    9A111E3E-6747-430B-B6DB-108A052F29AB.png
    534.6 KB · Views: 93
  • C9509A2A-112B-4D40-830E-A73072D35B50.png
    C9509A2A-112B-4D40-830E-A73072D35B50.png
    562.2 KB · Views: 99

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Double the price to make things “better”...one born every minute.

And here’s looking at you, kid. Saying prices have to rise to make old boned parks more “magical” doesn’t really take into the seller/sell-ee dynamic.

With a Gold season ticket costing 143 bucks for a one day ticket. Its likely that nothing additional would be invested in the park

Chef Mickey

Double the price to make things “better”...one born every minute.

And here’s looking at you, kid. Saying prices have to rise to make old boned parks more “magical” doesn’t really take into the seller/sell-ee dynamic.
Bruh, the crowds certainly can make them unmagical and my price increase suggestion is the only way to reduce those crowds in the short/medium term. I didn't say I liked it, but it's the only way.

If you don't like the Disney Parks today, that's another discussion...but they ARE too crowded.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom