News Peak season crowds have arrived

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
My understanding is that the big 3 (Mickey, Bird, and Alcatraz) actually all have decent capacity #s. It's just the influx of people who want to go to "Star Wars Land" that's going to completely overwhelm any additional capacity that they are adding.
Yeah, but probably only for the first five or six years...

MotherOfBirds

I know...just messing with you on the secret decoder ring...SPEAK AMERICAN, MAN!!!
348.jpg

21stamps

Same rides, no waits?

I’m sure it was great for her...as a first timer I would have done that.

But for you or I now? What’s the mystery?

I grew up going to an amusement park.. I now go to that same amusement park with my own child, riding quite a few of the same rides as I did growing up.
If someone is a fan of rides, they can ride them indefinitely. How do you think amusement parks get so much repeat Passholders year after year?

I’d love to do the Disney After Dark event. I think it would be incredible. If I don’t tire of rides right up the street from me, then chances are good that I won’t tire of rides that I’ve been on while vacationing.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I grew up going to an amusement park.. I now go to that same amusement park with my own child, riding quite a few of the same rides as I did growing up.
If someone is a fan of rides, they can ride them indefinitely. How do you think amusement parks get so much repeat Passholders year after year?

I’d love to do the Disney After Dark event. I think it would be incredible. If I don’t tire of rides right up the street from me, then chances are good that I won’t tire of rides that I’ve been on while vacationing.

To each their own...how long have you had an annual pass?

21stamps

To each their own...how long have you had an annual pass?
This is our 5th year, so since we moved here when kiddo was 3. We’ve also been members of the same zoo, same aquarium, and same museum center for the same amount of years. We don’t get tired of any of them... but, we also haven’t even used a membership once this year.lol..however, that’s due to scheduling issues, not boredom.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
This is our 5th year, so since we moved here when kiddo was 3. We’ve also been members of the same zoo, same aquarium, and same museum center for the same amount of years. We don’t get tired of any of them... but, we also haven’t even used a membership once this year.lol..however, that’s due to scheduling issues, not boredom.

Ok...I’ve had about 13-14 years worth since my mid 20’s...

So you seemed a tad preachy about the rides back there...

Again, to each their own...but they’re still just rides. My kids are a tad tired of them.

21stamps

Ok...I’ve had about 13-14 years worth since my mid 20’s...

So you seemed a tad preachy about the rides back there...

Again, to each their own...but they’re still just rides. My kids are a tad tired of them.
Well...as I said in the first post, I had passes to the same amusement park when I was a kid.. so you can add 12 years of those visits if you wish.
Some people tire of rides.. some don’t. But going to Disney once, twice, or a few times per year would never make me think a day of almost-no-wait rides wouldn’t be a great day.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Well...as I said in the first post, I had passes to the same amusement park when I was a kid.. so you can add 12 years of those visits if you wish.
Some people tire of rides.. some don’t. But going to Disney once, twice, or a few times per year would never make me think a day of almost-no-wait rides wouldn’t be a great day.

I don’t think we disagree on this premise...but the cost/benefit analysis of $2000 to do it makes it less appealing to the frequenters...I would think.

To each their own...nothing has changed in that good times Bob has not planned for crowds - to the larger point. The tour guide wouldn’t be necessary in a well planned world...but a nice convenience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom