Parks EXTREMELY busy already

gibson12

Nothing to do but battle the crowds, I guess. The 18th is when I redeem my free birthday pass, so I'll just be glad to spend the day there whatever I'm doing.

Buried20KLeague

Oh, goodness.:lol::D

How bad?;):lol:

Not bad at all. :cool:

I could have used about 5 more drinks... But with the fam in tow it doesn't work that way.

That, and we're trying to get our 1 year old to not be freaked by fireworks. So I've not seen ROE from any closer than the world showcase end of the FON. :lol:

thankfully there aren't any pesky light arches in my way blocking the view. :brick:

but she's getting better.

EPCOT Explorer

Not bad at all. :cool:

I could have used about 5 more drinks... But with the fam in tow it doesn't work that way.

That, and we're trying to get our 1 year old to not be freaked by fireworks. So I've not seen ROE from any closer than the world showcase end of the FON. :lol:

thankfully there aren't any pesky light arches in my way blocking the view. :brick:

but she's getting better.

Aww.:lol: How's the music in the area?:lookaroun

Buried20KLeague

Aww.:lol: How's the music in the area?:lookaroun

Non existant during ROE. Kinda weird actually. They don't pump ROE music to the FON area, yet they turn the music in that area OFF during ROE. So basically you can strain to hear the music from WS, or nothing. :fork:

that seems like something that would be easy to fix and would be a big plus.

Before ROE though, there was Christmas music playing in the FON area.

EPCOT Explorer

Non existant during ROE. Kinda weird actually. They don't pump ROE music to the FON area, yet they turn the music in that area OFF during ROE. So basically you can strain to hear the music from WS, or nothing. :fork:

that seems like something that would be easy to fix and would be a big plus.

Before ROE though, there was Christmas music playing in the FON area.

Ugh...No music? That would be a awesome place for it.:dazzle:

The mention of Christmas Music in FW just makes me cringe, BTW...:zipit::lol:

TalkingHead

Funny, my group was at MK on Saturday morning, and although it was crowded, it didn't seem too bad. It didn't help that Space Mountain broke down twice in the opening two hours. But by the time we left around 1:00, we'd done 9 or 10 things without having to wait more than 15 minutes for any of them.

And Epcot on Saturday afternoon didn't seem too crazy. Soarin' had an hour wait, Mission: Space was twenty minutes, Land boat ride and Nemo were walk-on.

But WS was a lot more crowded from people waiting for CP.

SirGoofy

*throws Thematic Rule Book at you*:lookaroun:lol:

:rolleyes:

*Blocks Thematic Rule Book with Shield of Common Sense*

It's Christmas, lighten up.

Santasmilie.jpg

Kakashi21

Seeing how I daily walk to the parks I have not in a long time seen the parks this busy this early in the month. I usually came down in the beginning of December for the lights/etc, but now its being overran by foreigners(not trying to be racist). Last night at Magic Kingdom my mom was walking to Big Thunder while I was on Space mountain. The bridges that take you along the water of Tom's Island was packed. People pushing other people. The crown was not moving let alone people shoving everyone. I am glad to say that my ticket is on black out for the next two weeks. Whoever is brave enough to go right now has a serious death wish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom