News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Shigg. W. McGee

Dip1ftzWkAAks1i.jpg

Thanks! I hate it.

NateD1226

One of my family members is a cast member at the Lamplight Lounge. She says that the transition was TERRIBLE! They got rid of 1/3 of the kitchen and added 200 more employees.(now 500 employees put into one space) Then there was a big fight on one of the days that a lead was not giving tables to guests and wasn't doing her job. SHE HAD 27 GROUPS WAITING WITH EMPTY TABLES AVAILABLE. So the server comes to ask why he is not getting any guests. The lead says she was overloaded with guests. Then their was a big fight. They got called to the office and fixed the problem.

Another thing she said is that runners are getting burned because they got rid of all the trays. They have to have napkins on the arm to carry the plates because it is more "fancy" Then when workers tried to get back to the Lamplight Lounge when it opened, they took back the people that had worked at Ariel the least instead of the people with the most. In conclusion, the workers were trained teribly and Lamplight Lounge is terrible in service.

lazyboy97o

And the scary thing is this actually cost money to have printed! If you need a temporary cover for an area that (shouldn’t be but) is incomplete, just use a plain colored drape. Would have been cheaper and looked better than this... “solution”
Heck, in this case a hodgepodge of fabrics could have worked as a “blanket fort” built by Riley.

Phroobar

And the scary thing is this actually cost money to have printed! If you need a temporary cover for an area that (shouldn’t be but) is incomplete, just use a plain colored drape. Would have been cheaper and looked better than this... “solution”
I have a feeling that is perminant. It's like he is coming alive through the drawing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom