News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Antaundra

I'm just catching up on this abomination of a project... When all is said and done can this weird Pixar overlay be reverted back to Paradise Pier, or is it doomed forever?

I'm laughing and crying at this, I can't imagine what it looks like in person

The entire pier needs to be torn down and rebuilt as something better. If they aren’t going to build a third gate then they should utilize the land in the parks fully. There doesn’t need to be a land themed to a cheap amusement park inside one of the greatest theme parks in the world.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I'm just catching up on this abomination of a project... When all is said and done can this weird Pixar overlay be reverted back to Paradise Pier, or is it doomed forever?

I'm laughing and crying at this, I can't imagine what it looks like in person

Why would you want to go backwards? If anything other than keeping it is done, it'll be to tear it down.

Tyler161

Why would you want to go backwards? If anything other than keeping it is done, it'll be to tear it down.

I liked the back story that was developing with Paradise Pier, yes it still needed years and years and years of work, but I'd rather go one step backward to what we had then what is there now.

But I do like the idea of tearing the whole thing down and starting from scratch. My ultimate fantasy is Disney rebuilding the Paradise Pier Hotel, and incorporating a new Paradise Pier type area (something like New York Waterfront in TDS but seaside-like) in the new downtown disney parking lot with the new hotel.

180º

I liked the back story that was developing with Paradise Pier, yes it still needed years and years and years of work, but I'd rather go one step backward to what we had then what is there now.

But I do like the idea of tearing the whole thing down and starting from scratch. My ultimate fantasy is Disney rebuilding the Paradise Pier Hotel, and incorporating a new Paradise Pier type area (something like New York Waterfront in TDS but seaside-like) in the new downtown disney parking lot with the new hotel.
Holy cow. Imagine Mediterranean Harbor, except Californian. There is so much potential. Come to think of it, why stop there? They should have built the new hotel in Hollywoodland and given that area a TDS-level makeover as well. DCA could have been the park adorned by fancy hotels. Screw ride expansion pads. This sounds like a joke, but I'm completely serious.

BD-Anaheim

I guess you can say they already did this, in a sense, at the Boardwalk, which quite honestly is much better executed.

Rich T

In keeping with the good taste represented by selling a dead hero's tears, they should sell these outside of Ariel's...
Fish Sticks.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom