News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Thanks for the response. You seem to be expressing whatever frustrations you have with this community in your decision to only focus on the positive. Whenever anyone here has a negative opinion about Disneyland, even if there is plain-as-day evidence that the resort is making choices that put its carefully crafted brand and legacy at risk, you are contrary and defensive. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my takeaway from this post.

Anyway, carry on.

I have no frustrations with the community. I post just like everyone else on a topic which we are all passionate about, Disney.

I have things I like and dislike about how Disney does things. I've named quite a few things I dislike in response to you. But I choose to focus my energy on looking at the positive rather than focusing on the negative. Looking at the negative only makes one miserable. I already have too much negativity in my life. So I choose not to be miserable about something with which I'm passionate about.

nevol

Nobody is taking the bait of this pixar pier preview party. Disneyland has a sponsored post on Facebook advertising its ticket sales, and the post only has 8 reactions TOTAL. 1 share, and 8 varieties on the like/love/wow. Most of their posts have hundreds of comments and thousands of reactions.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Nobody is taking the bait of this pixar pier preview party. Disneyland has a sponsored post on Facebook advertising its ticket sales, and the post only has 8 reactions TOTAL. 1 share, and 8 varieties on the like/love/wow. Most of their posts have hundreds of comments and thousands of reactions.

And if it falls flat and fails, which most here have predicted, then Disney will learn these events are not acceptable to consumers.

SMLR

Construction update (courtesy of Attractions 360):
55FB2E85-A747-4115-A3A0-1663015192AB.jpeg
EE52EFF5-AA72-483B-9393-580DD034735B.jpeg
AF649503-D2D9-4729-B33C-BD9CAFA11D63.jpeg

Ismael Flores

What I don't get is with ALL they have opened for the last several years what made them decide THIS is place to get extra greedy? I mean did they charge people $300 to enter Pandora?

No instead they went with a different option.
$650 a day cabanas in the middle of tomorrowland in the skid row themed area of the future. Lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom