News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
And I'd say most people who rode both versions preferred ToT. If they'd put it to a guest vote, I'd bet Mission Breakout would never have happened.

Drives me crazy every time $hapek says M:B is wildly successful! What're the measurements / statistics behind that claim?

I don't wanna hear "wait times" because for all we know, a elevator shaft could be down most of the day.

SMLR

Mickey’s Fun Wheel has been rotated to get its batch of paint on the other half.
3DEF265D-459C-4779-A181-56A568ED3590.jpeg

BrianLo

Funny, I was never asked my opinion. Are these the same surveys that put Hillary as our next president? lol.

They are certainly going to be more reliable than a bunch of anecdotes from forum posters.

I know people want the world to agree with their opinion, but it doesn’t. Whether GoTg successfully moved the needle or what have you is totally debatable... or whether the opinions of the masses truly matter because the masses have liked utter crap by our standards previously. But to say for that the average guest prefers Tower of Terror is factually incorrect.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
They are certainly going to be more reliable than a bunch of anecdotes from forum posters.

I know people want the world to agree with their opinion, but it doesn’t. Whether GoTg successfully moved the needle or what have you is totally debatable... or whether the opinions of the masses truly matter because the masses have liked utter crap by our standards previously. But to say for that the average guest prefers Tower of Terror is factually incorrect.

Especially anecdotes who complain a lot about the same things, like me right? ;)

The point I was making is that sometimes polls just don't get it right. If you like M:B then more power to you, I don't think any less of someone who does. It's subjective. What boggles my mind is how 4k tv's pass as "better" than special ghost and disappearing hallway effects.

Even the mirror room, as simple as that was, is more special then what M:B has, IMHO.

VJ

Exactly. My point is that, our opinions aside, there's a reason why Guardians of the Galaxy rakes in millions of dollars at the box office, and the ride based on that movie offers consistently-long lines.

Curious Constance

Dude, are you seriously saying that survey by the bubbling CM who waits for people getting off the ride and giggles about how fun MB is before she asks your opinion are reliable?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom