News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

mickEblu

I'd really like to see a vlog about the bench that George Lucas sat in at the WDW HM or maybe the E.T. ride. These Disney vlogs are always the same mindless chatter, the same narrow people.

I’d really like to see a vlog about a guy who rides HM over and over, talks about Titanic all the time and sometimes appears naked. Ok, I’m not really interested in the naked part.

SMLR

F91E8E36-85B5-4BA3-AC20-DAD188AE8D64.jpeg

TROR

SCOOP? The Underminer will be part of The Incredibles 2. There was a leaked LEGO minifigure of the character a week ago and now the float has his big drill on it.

Also, again, that photoshop job is pathetic. Are those Disney Infinity figurines photoshopped on for Dash and Violet?

Last comment: Love that sign save for the lamp on top. Would be 10x better if it said "Paradise" instead of "Pixar", though.

GiveMeTheMusic

SCOOP? The Underminer will be part of The Incredibles 2. There was a leaked LEGO minifigure of the character a week ago and now the float has his big drill on it.

Also, again, that photoshop job is pathetic. Are those Disney Infinity figurines photoshopped on for Dash and Violet?

Last comment: Love that sign save for the lamp on top. Would be 10x better if it said "Paradise" instead of "Pixar", though.

I don't think the Underminer is a scoop - it's been confirmed for some time that Incredibles 2 will start immediately where the first film ended, which implies the Underminer plays a role in it since that's where the first film closed.

And yes, LOL at the photoshop of Infinity figs.

Shoulda been Coco for PTN.

mickEblu

Does anyone else cringe when they use “character figures” when describing the Incredicoaster? Maybe there will be a surprise AA in one of those show scenes. They never announced the Rocket AA in MB either.

TROR

Don't know why I, or anyone else, hasn't brought up how Disney is totally ripping off Cedar Point's Disaster Transport. Take a pre-existing roller coaster and just enclose tubes around it for a fully immersive experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom