News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

George Lucas on a Bench

Be happy... you guys have Cars Land and not this train wreck:

lm0239480234fi-624x351.jpg

Is this an Autopia overlay?

Ismael Flores

This is why I have a feeling, and its just a feeling, this is might to be a multiyear project. Since they couldn't have the entire area down for 18-24 months. So additional pieces are going to be added to continue to "plus" up the entire area. I mean we already know that Jessie and Inside Out aren't coming until next year. And that Luxo is coming later this year. So why can't they add the theater here later in a sort of "phase two". Or why can't they address the Incredicoaster issues as time passes. And as the parks blog will portray it, its a continual project to improve the parks.

Anyways just my thoughts of the day on it.

are they even using any part of the building where the theater facade is?

it would be great if there was room for a partial queue and maybe they can reconfigure the backstage for a showbuilding.

I am actually surprised they didn't just move turtle talk there. im guessing the only reaaon is because they still have no idea what to do with the hollywood area and removing turtle talk would hurt the animation building which has already been butchered

Disney Irish

Premium Member
are they even using any part of the building where the theater facade is?

it would be great if there was room for a partial queue and maybe they can reconfigure the backstage for a showbuilding.
There is a warehouse beyond there. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think it might be the parade warehouse, unless my backstage orientation is wrong. Anyways, I heard rumors about grander plans, and theater was suppose to be part of it. And then it got cut down to what we have now. Who knows what the future may bring, I still think things could happen.....

I am actually surprised they didn't just move turtle talk there. im guessing the only reaaon is because they still have no idea what to do with the hollywood area and removing turtle talk would hurt the animation building which has already been butchered

Moving Crush was part of the grander plans rumored to be part of the project from what I heard. And I have a feeling if the Eastern Gateway project had moved forward the grander plans would have happened for the Pier.

Phroobar

Well it's the only time you get to see a face character version of the Queen Of Hearts.

Universal needs to do something like this for Horror Nights. They could do all the classic Universal Monsters and some more recent horror movie bad guys like Jason, Freddy and Chucky.

Disneylover152

If the Eastern Gateway project was a success, then we wouldn't have Pixar Pier. Marvel Land would be in the backlot and their would be no need for them to exterminate A Bugs Life.

TROR

I know it's the forbidden site and whatnot, but y'all gotta read WDW NT's "EDITORIAL: Pixar Pier Should Be the Model for How to Expand Disney Parks" It's such a joke and so pathetically written. I highly recommend it. The shilling is unbelievable.

mickEblu

I know it's the forbidden site and whatnot, but y'all gotta read WDW NT's "EDITORIAL: Pixar Pier Should Be the Model for How to Expand Disney Parks" It's such a joke and so pathetically written. I highly recommend it. The shilling is unbelievable.

What site is this?

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes

How is repainting and cheaply re-theming a few rides a model for theme park expansion? Is Iger a ghost writer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom