News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Disneylover152

Disney exec riding it and wondering why there's a weird boat ride with trolls and a polar bear that isn't themed to Frozen and selling dolls instead of charming weird Norwegian trinkets in the gift shop.

Have you watched a pov of the Frozen Ride? It's the same ride track but with additional show scenes at the beginning and end. It's longer than Maelstrom. Also, there are 0 references to it in the ride. A normal guest wouldn't even know Maelstrom was once there. Theres no polar bears and there is trolls, but the trolls from the movie.

Disneylover152

Who said that?

http://www.parcplaza.net/2018/06/en-bref-des-clones-de-frozen-ever-after.html

https://boardwalktimes.net/disney-will-clone-frozen-ever-after-in-hong-kong-and-paris-dfbe0f39c7dd

The site that shall not be named...

And Disney:
Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 4.30.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 4.30.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 4.30.24 PM.png

TROR

Only RoL, Rat, and Alcatraz are dark rides. The others are simulators or coasters, which aren’t what people are referring to when they talk about dark rides.
And Ratatouille and Avatar ride are both incredibly light on or have no animatronics, using primarily screens. So they suck! Screw 'em! Give me a huge cast of audio animatronics ala Pirates of the Caribbean or blacklit figures with minimal movement or else it's not a true dark ride.

NateD1226

And Ratatouille and Avatar ride are both incredibly light on or have no animatronics, using primarily screens. So they suck! Screw 'em! Give me a huge cast of audio animatronics ala Pirates of the Caribbean or blacklit figures with minimal movement or else it's not a true dark ride.
I am hoping Disney has audio animatronics if they make the Mary Poppins dark ride at WDW.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

For a ride that is "primarily screens", it has pretty few of them.

And if the AAs you're asking for are like the ones in MK's PotC... that's like asking for vacuum tube monitors instead of 4K LED flat screens.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I cant talk right now, I’m asking the disneyland.com live chat person for a scene by scene breakdown of the First Order battle ride

Don't forget to ask them for an exact count of AAs that are fully articulated v. those that aren't. And the square footage of the staff's break room. And the maintenance cycle of the RVs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom